the maze runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the maze runner

this trailer makes the movie look better than it really is, oh don't get me wrong, it is good enough, but as for a must see... well... eh, it seems to be your run of the mill scifi movie, all in all, I give it a 6.5-7.5.

Just got done seeing the scorch trials.. Not bad, but why did it have to be zombies yet again!???

Comment

I've not seen the 2nd movie yet, but I have read the series.
      sigpic

Comment

Just got the Scorch Trials today from Netflix. Looking forward to seeing it. I enjoyed the first movie.
        sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
        ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

I've yet to see the Scorch Trials as well, but I thought the first movie was enjoyable enough. I agree epg20, that it is not a must see.

My friend is a huge fan of the book series, so she was the one who dragged me to the first movie. She thought the Scorch Trials was good...
          sigpic
          [call me loser.]

Comment

Did you guys here that filming for the third movie is on hold indefinitely because of the injuries sustained by Dylan O'Brien back in March?? I don't know how to link the article but I just saw that today somewhere.
            sigpic
            [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
              Did you guys here that filming for the third movie is on hold indefinitely because of the injuries sustained by Dylan O'Brien back in March?? I don't know how to link the article but I just saw that today somewhere.
              ‘Maze Runner’ Sequel Production Shut Down Indefinitely For Dylan O’Brien Recovery – Update

Source: http://deadline.com/2016/04/dylan-ob...ox-1201722730/

Fell on his face....sad news.
              sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

Comment

Just watched it and I enjoyed this one also but.....

Spoiler:
                I didn't care for the whole zombie thing
                sigpic

Comment

I didn't care for the zombie angle either..

Comment

Originally posted by KennClique View Post
                    ‘Maze Runner’ Sequel Production Shut Down Indefinitely For Dylan O’Brien Recovery – Update

Source: http://deadline.com/2016/04/dylan-ob...ox-1201722730/

Fell on his face....sad news.
                    Well, poo!
                    sigpic

Comment

Morale of the story.. Don't faceplant!!

Comment

Working...
                      X