• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Awakening (312)

Visit the Episode GuideDEFIANCE - SEASON THREE
    THE AWAKENING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 312
    While Nolan and Amanda look for a way to stop Kindzi from bringing more of her warriors to the surface, Datak tries to escape from his imprisonment. Meanwhile, Stahma seeks forgiveness from her son.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 October 2015, 10:32 PM.

I really enjoyed this episode. I really love Defiance this season and I can't wait until next week. At the end of the episode, I was like "noooo, don't end now" lol. I like all of SyFy's scripted summer shows, but this is definitely my favorite one right now (followed by Dominion, Killjoys, and then Dark Matter). It's also my second favorite show on SyFy overall (I like 12 Monkeys a little bit more). I really hope that it gets another season since I've gotten really, really invested in this show and its characters, but I'm worried that it won't get one (I'm hoping for the best, but am prepared for the worst lol).
    sigpic

Comment

I hope all 3 shows get renewed (Defiance, Killjoys & Dark Matter) and if Defiance does get a s4 I hope the Tarr's remain alive there all in a rather precarious position

So I think Rainbow Sun Francks is an Olmec, his name has propped up in the last couple of episodes
      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 23 August 2015, 02:17 AM.
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

yes I too hope they all get renewed.
        I really hope Luke survives if they get a season 4 we've already lost some of my favorite characters. They could do some good storylines about the bridge between Votan and humanity in Luke.

I predict(I hope) Datak bursts in at the last moment and runs one of those sword thingys on his bio-arm through Kinzi's head but I guess maybe that would be too predictable plus we still see her alive in the preview for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
          yes I too hope they all get renewed.
          I really hope Luke survives if they get a season 4 we've already lost some of my favorite characters. They could do some good storylines about the bridge between Votan and humanity in Luke.

I predict(I hope) Datak bursts in at the last moment and runs one of those sword thingys on his bio-arm through Kinzi's head but I guess maybe that would be too predictable plus we still see her alive in the preview for next week.
          That's what I was hoping for when Kindzi was dragging Stahma around and then even more so after she grabbed the baby. I hope Stahma, Alak, and Luke all make it. Maybe Datak arrives and wounds Kindzi badly enough that she needs to leave in order to heal. Alak really seems to have grown a lot this season and become an interesting character, he's already lost his wife, he doesn't need to loose his son too, and since I love Stahma, I wouldn't want to see her die either (though if anyone dies I think she'd be the most likely).
          sigpic

Comment

For now I'll only mention how we were right about Andina in previous episode's thread.

And that it felt a bit too simple to get most of the already arrived Omec killed (Yewl gets conveniently rid of the control stem and then tadaa, slaugter of Omec).

Comment

Stahma has always been my favorite. This clever manipulation power...
              I like that Alak saw through her this time. she doesn't fool him anymore.

I like that Datak got to do something this episode.

the only thing I didn't like was the Omec. They don't seem intimidating anymore. Only one is invincible... yeah not intimidating.

Certainly intrigued by Yewll. She's trying to fight who she is and no matter what she does, she just can't escape it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
                the only thing I didn't like was the Omec. They don't seem intimidating anymore. Only one is invincible... yeah not intimidating.
                Quite so. All of the newly arrived Omec behaved more like Kindzi's dogs than an advanced spacefaring culture. It looks like it won't even be necessary for Defiance to seek help against them at this point.

Comment

Working...
                X