Stargate Atlantis - my fanfics series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis - my fanfics series.

I was planning to write a whole series of shorter and longer stories, as a continuation of the SGA, but... but the biggest problem is the fact that I am not English speaking person, therefore translate anything takes me much longer time than writing this in my own language.
    And language difficulties are often so complicated that I am forced to change even whole sentences.

Besides, as always: time.
    I work, so I do not have too much time to write. That is why since 2012 I managed to write and translate only 2 stories (well, let's say two and a half ;p ) and a list of planned stories is much longer.

And one more thing - as a Wraith fan most of my story describes (will be describe) their happens (or from their perspective), although the fate of some characters will be intertwine with the fate of the Atlantis expedition.

Written:

Between - Return to the Pegasus COVER.jpg Return to the Pegasus - my opening season 6 SGA

Fanfiction.net or PDF version

MO - okładka.jpg Moonligh - a story about a young Wraith female, who had never passed transformation in adult form.

Fanfiction.net or PDF version

In the course of writing / begun:

Memories...cover.jpg [B ]Memories of forced worshiper[/B] - story of a woman who since childhood have unusual abilities, but always hid it from others. One day, while working on the interdimensional bridges generator she is moved to another world (dimension)... a well-known her from TV series. Here, her ability to turn out to be very useful (inspired by the episode: "Daedalus Variations"). Originally written for fun, now changed to "a more serious form of".

Slowly in the chapters

We are your past and future - continuation "Memories..." and "Moonlight" with insertions telling the genesis of the Wraith in the form of flashbacks... but this genesis will not very appeal not only the people but also the Wraith (I have a sarcastic sense of humor, so my version of the genesis of the Wraith is a kind of... viciousness of history ;p ). Inspired by age-old question: what would have happened if... and Stargate episodes telling about time travels (maybe one day I finish it)

Firs steps...

and in parallel with Patria - our own Oroboros (cover).jpg Patria - our own ouroboros - a full version of the Wraith history before the Great War (maybe one day I finish it).

The entire series of short stories with a common title: Between
    Last edited by utan77; 12 March 2016, 05:12 AM.

... please read this stories!

Comment

I read these stories and I can recommend all of them (not only because I know the author personally )

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
        ... please read this stories!
        When you read these stories ???
        Last edited by utan77; 12 March 2016, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X