Big fan, but really confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big fan, but really confused.

I have bee watching SG1 on DVD, and have just started watching the final season... Vala was pregnant?? That certainly didn't happen at any time during season 9!
    What have I missed between season 9 and 10???

The pregnancy was explained in S9's Crusade
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

In real life, Claudia Black was pregnant, so the producers wrote a story line around it.

Comment

There were actully two spots where she was preggers. The first was inS9-10 when she was carrying the Orici, after the Ori slipped a micky into her.
        The other was in Unending, where it looks like she got pregnant by Daniel, but miscarried.

Comment

She was also pregnant in real life in "Continuum". You can see it clearly at the beginning when she walks into the gateroom carrying that enormous gun across her stomach to hide her pregnancy - which didn't do a very good job.

Claudia was really sick both times she was pregnant, and during the second one, her whole family was sick at the same time. Shows what a professional she was, since she still showed up for work feeling crappy all the time.

Comment

Thanks for that, I must have accidentally skipped that episode, and the one after, it turned out.

Comment

Bloody trooper, she is. I get the impression she loved the character, Vala, such a scamp.

Comment

Which makes me feel if MGM did reboot/restart up SGU/SG1, would she be willing to get back onboard?

Comment

Working...
                X