• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 11

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE 11
    EPISODE NUMBER - 111
    After losing one of their own the crew find themselves prisoners on board their own ship, as cutthroat mercenaries interrogate One ahead of plans to turn them all over to the authorities and collect the bounties on their heads.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 August 2015, 08:47 PM.

I'm so jealous.
    Spoiler:

I wish I was a biosynthetic life form.

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
      I'm so jealous.
      Spoiler:

I wish I was a biosynthetic life form.
      Biosynthetic life form reminds me of the humanoid cylons in the re imagined Battlestar Galactica.

One curious parallel is the main characters in Dark Matters are called One, Two, Three, Four, Five, and Six, whereas the cylon models in Battlestar Galactica are called Numer One, Number Two, etc.

Comment

We were not so far off then with the Android then. Do clones not count as Biosynthetic life forms as well?

I found it fun how the crew was starting to get somewhat drunk of the lack of oxygen. Even 4 was getting wonky.

That the crew distrusts 2 now was predictable. I mean the past 2 Episodes she demands full honesty and then this. I wonder how long it will take them to getover this.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

enjoyed this episode even watched the re-airing. No we weren't so far off with the android theory. Now the question is who made her and why so that story line will probably be explored in a 2nd season if there is one. Apparently life forms like her are forbidden to be made legally. Liked seeing Wexler get his though it was predictable that 2 would kill him but he deserved it.
          Also would like to know more about the "device" was it planned to destroy that planet?

Comment

this show is getting a lot better. good stuff

Comment

I feel like a big chunk of the show was edited out, or did I doze off and miss something between Two spacing Wexler and the guys in the lab testing the device they stole?

Comment

Not much time was used on the spacing you mention. They went almost directly from Wexler being space (and the crew discussing #2 for a moment or two) to the crew delivering the device.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                  enjoyed this episode even watched the re-airing. No we weren't so far off with the android theory. Now the question is who made her and why so that story line will probably be explored in a 2nd season if there is one. Apparently life forms like her are forbidden to be made legally. Liked seeing Wexler get his though it was predictable that 2 would kill him but he deserved it.
                  Also would like to know more about the "device" was it planned to destroy that planet?

The one with spacing Wexler was so predictable that it worked in reverse. It was to obviously good to let him life.

About the Box, if they wanted to frame the Raza, why partner them with Wexler?
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Nanites... really Mallozzi !?! How did Torri Higginson reacted to the script of a female with nanites being spaced and surviving? So many original ideas, it hurts. When do we meet these ancients err... i mean individuals that broke the rules and created this advanced soldier. Any artificial wormholes in the near future?

I had medium expectations for this show. This far its not delivering.

Comment

So new theory, there all biosynthetic (again, except for 5) , they didn't put any of there actual memories in except there abilities, and the Android only discovered that 2 was a biosynthetic because she was infected with the nanites
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                        So new theory, there all biosynthetic (again, except for 5) , they didn't put any of there actual memories in except there abilities, and the Android only discovered that 2 was a biosynthetic because she was infected with the nanites
                        I still prefer the clone theory. I already knew 2 wasn't a clone since it can't help her to survive in space. I was thinking android. This episode doesn't change anything. One, Three, Four, Five and Six could very well be clones. Opening up many questions.
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

The two big questions for me are:

1. Who built Two, and why. Was she created as some kind of sleeper agent, like the humanoid Cylons of the latest Battlestar Galactica, an assassin, a new generation of super soldiers, or ??

2. What was the device that destroyed the planet, who built it, and why. Was it a weapon, an advanced power source, a wormhole generator, a singularity, or ??

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                            I still prefer the clone theory. I already knew 2 wasn't a clone since it can't help her to survive in space. I was thinking android. This episode doesn't change anything. One, Three, Four, Five and Six could very well be clones. Opening up many questions.
                            I think 5 is the real deal, can't explain her amnesia or collective memory,
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                              We were not so far off then with the Android then. Do clones not count as Biosynthetic life forms as well?

I found it fun how the crew was starting to get somewhat drunk of the lack of oxygen. Even 4 was getting wonky.

That the crew distrusts 2 now was predictable. I mean the past 2 Episodes she demands full honesty and then this. I wonder how long it will take them to getover this.
                              Given that I suspect the boys sabotage the device without telling her, with 5 aid is what destroy the planet. Not long, mamma gonna kick their arses first.

2 I think is the ship true and only original crew. The rest are replacement for her synthetic crew who were killed before they could complete the mining colonel job. All the timings fit that theory so far.

So far 2 abilities would make look a bit like a lizzard eyes can form shields, exo skeleton body armour. I think who ever created 2 use to hire her and crew of synthetics out to the corporations to get job done completely off the book, with a untraceable ship and untracible crew, with no family connections.

As for 5 she the real deal but she also far more ruthless and cunning than she lets on. I firmly believe she sabotage that space suit for example, she just act like the cute innocent girl she not.
                              Last edited by knowles2; 24 August 2015, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X