Episode 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
    Given that I suspect the boys sabotage the device without telling her, with 5 aid is what destroy the planet. Not long, mamma gonna kick their arses first.

2 I think is the ship true and only original crew. The rest are replacement for her synthetic crew who were killed before they could complete the mining colonel job. All the timings fit that theory so far.

So far 2 abilities would make look a bit like a lizzard eyes can form shields, exo skeleton body armour. I think who ever created 2 use to hire her and crew of synthetics out to the corporations to get job done completely off the book, with a untraceable ship and untracible crew, with no family connections.

As for 5 she the real deal but she also far more ruthless and cunning than she lets on. I firmly believe she sabotage that space suit for example, she just act like the cute innocent girl she not.
    I thought the guy in the space suit was taken out by Two.

Comment

We just saw he float off. Either 2 or 5 could have done it, I think 5 is the more interesting of the two to have done it.

Comment

Since we know 2 sabotaged the FTL, I think it's safe to say she also planned on getting rid of the bad guy who'll go out to repair it.

Comment

For a change, and since I actually liked this episode, I won't list what didn't make sense to me and what disappointed me but rather what was done well (at least in this post).

Firstly, the CGI of Dark Matter is really well done, not only for ships (which gets negated by how little of the ships we actually see) but also for little additions in scenes and showing planets.
          Second, the soldiers of the third corporation didn't fall like flies the moment anyone looked angrily at them. And finally the body armor someone uses actually protects against bullets. Two kept shooting at them yet it didn't injure them. She had to dispatch them in a long hand to hand combat. (And given she's now revealed to be close to super powered, I can more or less accept she won.)
          And third: Two's peculiar 'build' is believable enough. She could have gotten infected. She wouldn't necessarily get discovered at the first medical scan.

Comment

I guess this was a good episode. Much better than any of the previous ones, but I guess it could have been better.
            The problem with this show is that I see lots of things they can explore but no clear path to any of them.
            I think it would be better if we actually saw the two rival corporations (or more? I lost track), not just representatives. It's hard for me to take them seriously when I see nothing of what they are capable of. The only thing we saw so far is space stations. What about the origin planets of these corporations or even the origin planets of the characters???

Now to get back to this episode, I guess I expected Two to be saved by the same thing that saved her from zombies (or we all did). And about what she did to Wexler at the end of the episode, I really see no other alternative. She had to do this. This was the correct decision.

About the funny scenes of the guys in the vault, I have no problem with filler scenes in any episode just as long as they don't scream in your face telling you it's a filler scene, and this one did.

I AM intrigued by Two, but I'm even more intrigued by Five. I like this girl. She can fix anything. Who knows? Maybe she knew Two would be alive out there and sent the guy outside to a trap... or maybe not. She's smart.

Comment

yes this was by far the best episode yet I think Kilgarahh put a finger on what is missing for me--not enough world building.
              Still I'm trying to enjoy this show on it's own merits and not compart it to other space-based sci-fi shows. Hopefully it will get renewed.

Comment

Working...
              X