• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 10

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE 10
    EPISODE NUMBER - 110
    The Mikke Combine forces the crew to team up with another group of mercenaries to steal a mysterious device from a high-security Ferris Corp research facility.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 August 2015, 09:01 PM.

Oh come on! Nobody is going to believe they just let one of the main characters die. I doubt very much that the Series got the Balls to do it and even if they do it, they eliminated one of the more interresting Characters. Yeah, I maintain, no way in hell.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Of course. We know that Two is special in some way, considering how fast she healed from the contagion in Episode 5. Whatever she really is, or however that virus changed her, will provide for her defense from vacuum.

Comment

yep looks like two was spaced or did it just LOOK like it?(gets saved at the last minute)
        As tomstone said I seriously doubt they would kill off one of the main characters so it will be interesting to see how that plays out.
        Maybe she's an android. that would be one way of surviving the vacuum

Comment

is there any cliche left that they haven't done on this show? i keep watching out of curiosity.

Comment

At the previous episode's end and the appearance of the Ferrous Corp, I got excited.

But I should have known better. The moment the Ferrous Corp fled, all excitement was gone. I though I'd enjoy an episode when we see the corporations again. But nope. The episode just couldn't draw me in. I kept seeing the barely disguised office hallways and needlessly long shots of people's faces.

I'll keep watching (miracles happen, it could somehow become good), but in order to limit my spreading of pessimism and bad mood about Dark Matter, perhaps I should stop posting here, what do you think?

Comment

^^ No don't stop posting I see what you mean.
              For me, while this show has all the right ingredients(deep space,crew with memories wiped, space battles, ect) it's failing to engage me. I just can't put my finger on what it is.
              but I keep watching I hope it gets better. I want to keep watching because we need a space based Sci Fi show.
              I'm hoping in my case it's like Defiance. I almost stopped watching last season. I have so little time to devote to shows. But I'm glad I didn't as IMO this season is gotten SO much better- I find myself looking forward to each episode of Defiance.
              maybe Dark Matter will get better, too.

Comment

Killjoys is also a space science fiction show. Dark matter is not the only one and The Expanse is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  Oh come on! Nobody is going to believe they just let one of the main characters die. I doubt very much that the Series got the Balls to do it and even if they do it, they eliminated one of the more interresting Characters. Yeah, I maintain, no way in hell.
                  O'Neil's are immortal.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                    ^^ No don't stop posting I see what you mean.
                    For me, while this show has all the right ingredients(deep space,crew with memories wiped, space battles, ect) it's failing to engage me. I just can't put my finger on what it is.
                    You very nicely described how I feel about it. It's a show that I should absolutely adore, but it just doesn't work.

And yes, Defiance is at its best and I enjoy it quite a bit.

Well, since I'm staying and posting, here's possibly one of those aspects not really working for me: overplaying cliffhangers. (Because yes, they're obviously gonna kill Two, the one member of the crew with an unsolved mystery that we know nothing about.)

Comment

I dig this show slightly more as it goes on, especially when the episodes aren't renamed Firefly stories. It could be doing infinitely more compelling things with its premise but the characters are at least developing their own interpersonal dynamics/tension so I'll stick with it

Comment

I bet shes a clone. Shes going to wake up in one of those tanning bed long range communication clone devices and realize she was never really on the Raza. Shes going to find her way back to the ship and save the day and make One cry with happiness.

I hope im wrong. These clone beds could become a crutch, like SGU communication stones. That would suck.

Comment

If she were a clone and got killed, she wouldn't remember anything about the Raza after waking up. She's not. She's got this healing thing going on though...

Comment

Originally posted by ESESEL View Post
                            If she were a clone and got killed, she wouldn't remember anything about the Raza after waking up. She's not.
                            I know the employee said a clone must come back to the office to be unloaded so the user can download the memories but Six remembered enough to adjust his approach on his second attempt so theres a precedent.

Originally posted by ESESEL View Post
                            She's got this healing thing going on though...
                            It could be a clone feature, we dont know enough about the tech.

Comment

There all Clones (except for 5) and something went wrong in the cloning process, hence the amnesia, Real 2 will wake up and awaken all the members of the Raza and they will try to retake the ship, as a result of returning to there main bodies there memories will be restored

3 was framed for killing 1's real family and is now protecting 1

that's my guess
                              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 16 August 2015, 10:12 PM.
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                              X