Episode 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
    I know the employee said a clone must come back to the office to be unloaded so the user can download the memories but Six remembered enough to adjust his approach on his second attempt so theres a precedent.
    Six didn't remember anything, he just realized that when he got killed the first time, he has to try something he wouldn't normally do for the second time.

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
    It could be a clone feature, we dont know enough about the tech.
    Well, that's possible but I still don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
      yep looks like two was spaced or did it just LOOK like it?(gets saved at the last minute)
      As tomstone said I seriously doubt they would kill off one of the main characters so it will be interesting to see how that plays out.
      Maybe she's an android. that would be one way of surviving the vacuum
      Actually, that would be a pretty good explanation besides the Clones. Thing is she survived a Human Virus. If she is an Android she should not have been infected.

As for the show in itself, I agree with you all. I feel like I should like it, but I always find myself skipping ahead.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
        Of course. We know that Two is special in some way, considering how fast she healed from the contagion in Episode 5. Whatever she really is, or however that virus changed her, will provide for her defense from vacuum.
        Either that or something else happens and it shows us how Five was saved when Three put her in the airlock in a previous episode.

I am thinking that 2 is the one who erased their memories, maybe they found out what she was and she had to so no one knew who or what she is. She appears to be a skilled liar so I am wondering if she actually does remember.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          There all Clones (except for 5) and something went wrong in the cloning process, hence the amnesia
          This is a plausible theory. From there every storylines are possible. It's impossible to predict.

We can see how this reveal, can lead to other questions and mysteries. Who cloned them? Why? Where are their real counterparts? What will happen if they meet them?
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

My guess is Mckay would have cloned them
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Actually, that would be a pretty good explanation besides the Clones. Thing is she survived a Human Virus. If she is an Android she should not have been infected.
              Also would explain what would seem to be superior strength and fighting skills, although perhaps she has had military type training in her past.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                Also would explain what would seem to be superior strength and fighting skills, although perhaps she has had military type training in her past.
                A military clone perhaps. More resilient than the civilian model.

Comment

Working...
                X