Episode 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One is still whiny and annoying..

All the "You could do better than Three" whining with Two just sounds to me like "Whah!! Whah!! But I saw you first!" *cries*"

The magic seams on the new Aussie sex "entertainment" bot just seems lazy. Or is the budget really so low they can't afford to draw seams? Just a line of shadow and a highlight.. That's all it would take. It's not hard to do

Comment

It makes sense that there wouldn't be seams, given the nanite technology we know the androids have.

As for One, yes, he's jealous. It sounds that way because that's exactly what it is. He should be careful about telling her she can do better than Three though, if she goes down that line of thought she might just realise that she can do better than him too.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

She should go into the background and find Six

...He's still in this, right?

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
          That's a little detail I'm glad they included. They don't know what 'Aussie' is. They just notice it's in the manual.

Another fun line Wendy mentioned is she comes with interchangeable parts, in case One had gay tendencies. It was probably the first hint that homosexuality isn't unusual in their verse.
          I don't remember the interchangable parts line, i must have been out of the room probably getting a cup of tea or something, going to have to watch this episode again.

Comment

Wendy says it when One tries to refuse her 'space donut' services.

Comment

Working...
            X