• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 7

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE 7
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107
    The crew gains access to a locked storage room on the ship, which holds a woman in stasis who has a connection to Three -- as well as a beautiful android who may have ulterior motives.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 August 2015, 04:25 PM.

Is the Cosmic Donut a Stargate?

Comment

I really don't understand the big deal about the actress who played the new android. She was interesting, but not more interesting than the rest of the cast.

We now have a little more background on #3, and find that he can be a really nice, compassionate guy.

Comment

Ferris Corp I suggest next time you see Three you run in the other direction and don't stop because he isn't not going to stop until every last one of you are dead.

An who ever this Sirus King guy is he better find a really big hole to hide in.

But at least know now why 6 and 3 are actually friends, when their personality are so different, mutual hatred of the corporations, in three case just Ferris corp but that enough for someone like 6 to work with. I'm guessing when 6 finally find the general, the general will try and persuade three to betray his crew so he can get revenge on Ferris corp. Probably same for 4 considering we know that the corps are fighting over his home world.

I really don't understand the big deal about the actress who played the new android. She was interesting, but not more interesting than the rest of the cast.
        She on the orange is the new black, one of the most acclaims shows currently airing at the minute. The reason they are promoting her name so much is to try an get people that watch the Orange is the new Black to try and watch Dark Matter.
        Last edited by knowles2; 25 July 2015, 06:47 AM.

Comment

This was my favourite episode so far, we got more backstory on 3, and the humour was a welcome addition. Kudos on the hookup at the end of the episode as well. That's far more satisfactory than 10 years of stringing the audience along, followed by an awkward invitation to go fishing as the payoff.

Comment

The show is getting better and better. This is my favorite episode so far.

Comment

I liked this episode. I don't watch "Orange is the new Black" so I wasn't familiar with the actress that played "Wendy". Liked the androids bit of jealously when Wendy was going over so well with the crew.
              also liked the bit of humor, as pointed out above.
              Liked the look into three's past.
              didn't understand though, why didn't they space (Wendy's) body immediately when two told them to?

Comment

I liked this episode, but not as much as last week's or the one before it. I really liked everything to do with Three but thought everything else was a bit meh. I think it was the type of humor in this episode that I didn't really care much for. I found most of it eye-rolling instead of funny (but that's just me).
                sigpic

Comment

remember the episode where they find a subservient girl who loves to please by cooking excellent food and tries to have sex with the main male crew member but secretly had an agenda to incapacitate them and take over the ship?

yeah i remember "our mrs reynolds" too

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                    didn't understand though, why didn't they space (Wendy's) body immediately when two told them to?
                    Remember, Wendy had shut down most ship systems, and Two hadn't restored them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
                      remember the episode where they find a subservient girl who loves to please by cooking excellent food and tries to have sex with the main male crew member but secretly had an agenda to incapacitate them and take over the ship?

Well, Three named one of his assault rifles, but at least he didn't try and trade it for her.

Comment

Well, Three certainly seems to have become a new man. Cute.

One is still annoying as anything, and so is his hangup with Two. At least the UST has turned into RST. I hope. Which would mean we can spend less time on their "complications" with each other. Honestly, I still prefer the slow build of S/J, even if their ending wasn't great.

On another note, as someone who is Android-biased, I have to say that I found her parts equally wonderful and kind of cringeworthy. I have to agree with VampyreWraith that some of the humor was more eye-roll inducing than actually funny, but I get that it's a matter of preference. I just wanted her to stop embarrassing herself with the accents, although it's cool that Zoie Palmer could switch between them so fluidly.

She did mention that her jealousy toward Wendy was due to a flaw in her programming, and it makes me hopeful that she'll turn out to have a more human side in future episodes that'll affect her relationship with the rest of the crew. When she touched her temples, she seemed to be dealing with actual feelings, and I find that interesting.

If anyone has read the YA book Cinder, the protagonist has an android whose "personality chip" is flawed, making her very human-like and sympathetic to people. DM's Android definitely reminds me of her, which is probably one reason why I like her so much.

Anticipating her recovery next ep!

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post

lol yikes
                        rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
                          When she touched her temples, she seemed to be dealing with actual feelings, and I find that interesting.
                          She was checking to see if her head had gotten bigger, based on how she interpreted Five's comment.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
                            She was checking to see if her head had gotten bigger, based on how she interpreted Five's comment.
                            Oh, haha. Still, I do anticipate more character development for her, even as a bot.
                            rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

The part with three was good if a little derivative. The rest of the episode was meh!!
                              I wonder if there can be any worst writing than this.

Comment

Working...
                              X