No announcement yet.

Episode 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well then I might have something to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      So now we know who 1, 4, 5 and 6 are and some of their background. I'm assuming that 5 and the boy were part of 5's past. Obviously she didn't get spaced, so it will be interesting to find out who saved her.

I think Roger Cross' character is my favorite so far. Though I'm wondering why he killed the other three members of the group confronting the "leader", since they seemed as surprised as he was over the betrayal.

And I'm pretty sure the Asian guy will now be out to get revenge on the Empress for what she did to him.
      Wow, I feel like an idiot. Before watching the ep, I read a short blurb stating that we'd find out more about Four and Six's pasts. I guess, because of that, when Five entered her own past I automatically assumed it was Six's but from when he was younger. Because of that, I was thoroughly confused by seeing One, Three, and Six in that same "dream," and I thought it had something to do with Five beginning to replace the other people in those dreams with the only people she knew on the Razza post-memory wipe.

I think I even assumed that One's past was hers on top of that until they mentioned whose it was. Must have forgotten about the blurb and Five's real past by then. Idk.

Yikes. Well, now I'm even more intrigued by Five.

Also, I wonder if Three will ever apologize to her for nearly throwing her out of the ship, even begrudgingly. Probably not.

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
      I'd really need to see more of the Galaxy in Dark Matter. I want to know more about the corporations, about the scope of the world the Raza travels in.

On the ship itself, desite Roger Cross' and Jodelle Ferland's good acting, I'm only really interested in the Android. And somehow, there seems to be far too many other characters to have enough focus on her.
      I'm definitely interested in knowing more about the world. Since Torri Higginson comes back, we should get to know more about the Mikkei Combine and, hopefully, some of their bigger issues with the other corporations like Ferrous and what that might mean for the Razza crew.

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      I think there a upcoming episode involving the android. One where the crew finds another android aboard.
      I haven't looked anything up in case of spoilers, but omg yes! Please be a good episode.
      rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Working...
      X