Episode 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad, not bad.

This show is getting better. I'm glad the 'situation' didnt keep being the same between One and Three. I was hoping the Android would simply blow their story. But well, the andoid was featured enough for me to be happy.

And yes, Two healing that fast could point to her not being a simple human, or rather the 'original' criminal. On the other hand, Six had to see a doctor on the starbase last episode about his burn. So either not all of them are 'not-entirely' human, or the healing Two enjoys currently is coming from the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Also, notice the spelling of the last name of the actress that plays number 2.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
        ....And yes, Two healing that fast could point to her not being a simple human, or rather the 'original' criminal. On the other hand, Six had to see a doctor on the starbase last episode about his burn. So either not all of them are 'not-entirely' human, or the healing Two enjoys currently is coming from the virus.
        I'm almost through the Spinward Fringe novels, so the first thing I thought of when Two healed was Framework Technology.

Comment

Wonder if # 2 is an android as well. That would explain the healing.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
            Not bad, not bad.

This show is getting better. I'm glad the 'situation' didnt keep being the same between One and Three. I was hoping the Android would simply blow their story. But well, the andoid was featured enough for me to be happy.

And yes, Two healing that fast could point to her not being a simple human, or rather the 'original' criminal. On the other hand, Six had to see a doctor on the starbase last episode about his burn. So either not all of them are 'not-entirely' human, or the healing Two enjoys currently is coming from the virus.
            And the ad for the clone pod travel thing he was watching went on far too long to just be background filler.. Or it could be misdirection, make the audience think they're all clones, when really they're something else.

Comment

Well, the supposedly original and true Jace Corso shot down the theory they're clones based on the fact they (or he, number One) didn't disintegrate in 72 hours, was it?

Obviously 72 is just such an arbitrary number as 36 minutes of wormhole staying open. And that could be worked around. A good number from the crew of Raza could be some prototype clones that last a lot longer.

Comment

Zombies. Very original.

The best part about the episode is David Hewlett.
                rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Working...
                X