Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yet you get angry when people blame all Americans for the actions of a few people. GF, bacon me
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I bet they will tell stories of climate change and how it all started in lake Ontario
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        And yet you get angry when people blame all Americans for the actions of a few people. GF, bacon me
        Have some bacon.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Ooops.

https://retractionwatch.com/2019/09/...ing-retracted/

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
            But deception is involved, homosexuality isn't a disease or illness that can be cured / changed. Good intentions or not it remains a scam, all this therapy does is teaching the patients to lie to themselves. The very definition of deception.
            Why are you telling me this?

Also if shamans are legally allowed to offer surgeon services without any compliance to medical regulations you live in a very fked up place.
            I offered you medical research, science, that shows improvement of patient outcomes. If you think that's a bad thing, then I really don't know what to tell you. Then you come back with some ridiculous claim that Shamans cut people? Basically appealing to a nonexistent extreme, a textbook logical fallacy if I ever seen one.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

never underestimate the trillion dollar oil indu$$$try's ability to corrupt even those with the best intents

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...prise-him.html

trigger-happy birthday

Comment

I'm kind of angry that the guy isnt being charged. He killed a guy. He should be in prison. If I accidentally run over someone with my car I'm still going to jail. Granted not as much if was intentional but I'm still serving time
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

If I accidentally run over someone with my car I'm still going to jail.
                    depends what caste you belong to

Comment

I'm kind of angry that the guy isnt being charged. He killed a guy. He should be in prison. If I accidentally run over someone with my car I'm still going to jail. Granted not as much if was intentional but I'm still serving time
                      Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                      depends what caste you belong to
                      In either case, the consequences depend upon the circumstances.
                      Morally/Ethically, I don't agree with what happened here. He should have taken the time to identify his target.

But legally, if the gun was legally owned, he has the right of self defense, with a key decider being if he was in reasonable fear for his life. IT sounds like he might have been.

Comment

You cant make a self defense case. He was never in harm. A gun owner need to have more discipline in firing their weapon. Aren't you the one always complaining about people not taking responsibility for their actions. GF, my hypocrisy bacon
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Trigger discipline should be the first lesson taught and the most important to uphold. Never put your finger on the trigger before identifying your target. Also works for hunting.
                          Spoiler:
                          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Don't tell Dick Chenny that
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

You cant make a self defense case. He was never in harm. A gun owner need to have more discipline in firing their weapon. Aren't you the one always complaining about people not taking responsibility for their actions. GF, my hypocrisy bacon
                              Might want to re-read both my earlier posts an the news about the event.

I said he was morally/ethically wrong; as well as exercising poor gunmanship. (Is that a word?)

But the legal claim of self defense seems to have merit. 11:30 PM, at the back door, and apparently at close range, a bush next to the door? not 20 feet away down the driveway.

I can understand being in fear for his life, which is the legal deciding factor. We do have the right to defend our lives.

How come no one is questioning the victim for banging on the door and then hiding in the bushes at 11:30 at night? Doesn't seem to be the smartest thing to do.

No bacon for you.

Comment

It doesn't have merit as the guy's life was never under threat. It defies common sense to think a loved one surprising you as a threat to your life. I'll stop getting bacon when you stop being a hypocrite. Don't think that will stop anytime soon
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X