X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Under the Alabama law, it does.
    Read that mess dude, and then realise that Roe V Wade will be REPLACED by such stupid ****. You cannot wave away Roe, you need to replace it as it is a requirement of law. This is not "repeal" is replace, no option.
    There is no requirement to "replace it". Not allowing the murder of unborn children is perfectly acceptable, in fact desirable.

Thats just too bad if people can't ignore the consequences of their choice to take their pants off.

Comment

Why not? You ignore the consequences of your actions all the time if you dont have to pay.

Bacon me GF
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        I am not against restrictions and regulations, I def. wouldn't be okay with that.

The ban or the belief forced onto women that don't even get the option is just plain wrong.
        If you want to know me personally I believe in the brain pattern theory, which would be where I draw the line.
        And that's the nuance that is missing in abortion discussions. Too often absolute language is used and that's what gets debated which goes nowhere for what I hope are obvious reasons.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        jelgate gets no bacon. I am not being hypocritical in the slightest.

How often have I advocated responsibility when it comes to procreation? That's all I have ever pushed. If you can't afford to have and care for children, don't get pregnant. How hard is that to understand?

And we know exactly what causes pregnancy, don't we? There are also contraceptives available for purchase by those who wish to use them. But even so, there is still a risk of pregnancy.

What method is 100% effective every time it's used?

That's the thing. Everything you said here has little to do with being Pro-Life or caring for the life of the unborn, or the born. Basically your brand of teaching "responsibility" involves standing by idle as kids starve to death and wallow in misery because of someone else's actions. So great, they wont die in the womb, they'll die slowly and live a miserable life....hypocrisy usually hides an ulterior motive and your ulterior motive has little to do with "personal responsibility" or respecting life and everything to do with your pocket book.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Get Tood some bacon GF
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

That's the thing. Everything you said here has little to do with being Pro-Life or caring for the life of the unborn, or the born. Basically your brand of teaching "responsibility" involves standing by idle as kids starve to death and wallow in misery because of someone else's actions. So great, they wont die in the womb, they'll die slowly and live a miserable life....hypocrisy usually hides an ulterior motive and your ulterior motive has little to do with "personal responsibility" or respecting life and everything to do with your pocket book.
            Why is it that the concept of behaving responsibly is completely outside your universe? If you can't afford to have and raise kids, don't engage in the activity that creates them. It's really that simple. That way, you don't have to kill them, they won't " starve to death and wallow in misery" or anything else.

And yes, my pocketbook has its interest too. Why should I have to pay for someone else's screw up?

Comment

And just to illustrate the intelligence of the Hollywood activist types...

"Nobody wants to get an abortion," says Alyssa Milano. "We are all pro-life. But there are circumstances that we cannot avoid. ... Just because there are women that don't believe in abortion, don't take away someone else's right." https://t.co/NNuJJQKprb pic.twitter.com/96sdQvhCvT
              Can't avoid? C'mon, Alyssa.. Just keep your pants on and you will avoid those circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                And that's the nuance that is missing in abortion discussions. Too often absolute language is used and that's what gets debated which goes nowhere for what I hope are obvious reasons.
                I ask, where else can this debate go? With a pro-life position there is no alternatives, no compromises, no nuances. I'm not going to be wasting my time with nuances, those people and their radical and extremist policies taking the very choice away must be stopped, we'll talk nuance once the basic human rights have been restored.
                Spoiler:
                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I ask, where else can this debate go? With a pro-life position there is no alternatives, no compromises, no nuances. I'm not going to be wasting my time with nuances, those people and their radical and extremist policies taking the very choice away must be stopped, we'll talk nuance once the basic human rights have been restored.
                  basic human rights for the people that don't know how to behave responsibly but none for the babies their irresponsible behavior creates....gotcha

Comment

I've worked it out.
                    Annoyed and MG are virgins.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

How about guaranteeing the most basic right of all, the right to live? The pro-choice crowd wants to take that away from people that are conceived in inconvenient circumstances. You want to restore those rights?

This is a very black and white issue; do you support murder of the unborn (and as of late even the born in some states) or do you not? There isn't any middle ground there.

Comment

No dude it makes sense! If you don't drive you can't get into an accident, just keep (keys) it in your pants.

This logic is even worse than S08 of GoT.
                        Spoiler:
                        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

How about guaranteeing the most basic right of all, the right to live? The pro-choice crowd wants to take that away from people that are conceived in inconvenient circumstances. You want to restore those rights?

This is a very black and white issue; do you support murder of the unborn (and as of late even the born in some states) or do you not? There isn't any middle ground there.
                          Lol. You deny those rights to people who are actually people, migrants, and you go on your high horses about abortion? That's quite the **** heap there Annoyed.

Do kids have the same rights than adults? Nope. Are they recognized as full members and citizens of society before they reach a given age by law? Nope.

Stop making up rights for people that aren't people yet.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Lol. You deny those rights to people who are actually people, migrants, and you go on your high horses about abortion? That's quite the **** heap there Annoyed.

Do kids have the same rights than adults? Nope. Are they recognized as full members and citizens of society before they reach a given age by law? Nope.

Stop making up rights for people that aren't people yet.
                            Did I ever even once say that immigrants, legal or not don't have the right to live? No.
                            Illegals have every bit as much right to live as anyone else.

In their native countries, or whichever nation wants to take them in. Mexico seems to have no problem letting them come into Mexico via their southern border. Let them live in Mexico.

It's not even the same situation as abortion, don't try to make it sound like it is.

And as far as being under the age of consent, 18 or 21, depending upon what you're talking about, I don't ever recall it being open season on minors. Except the unborn, that is.

Comment

The distinction I'm trying to make is that the law clearly defines rights by age, minors having a limited set of rights vs an adult.

Please read me the rights of a fetus. Good luck finding them, because they are not even a person. If a fetus is a person then wanking off is murder.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

With all this BS I can have my Memorial Day fertilizer sale
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X