This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Thanks for the comments everybody. I have tried CBD products and not found any that work for me (mostly for pain relief). I have to wonder if maybe the tinctures I tried were watered down. I have recently tried a couple of products with CBD and THC and found that they at least have a modest affect.I will keep trying in order to find a product that works well for me.
    It might be that it's just the latest media-driven fad infesting this country. Remember, we went ga-ga for Pet Rocks 40 years ago.

Comment

Ok, this will be a good fight. Who has the popcorn?

Trump Administration to Revise Citizenship Test

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Ok, this will be a good fight. Who has the popcorn?

Trump Administration to Revise Citizenship Test
        What do you think he'll change about it?
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Citizenship question, what else?
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

He's predicting controversy and I am wondering if he has ideas as to what they will center on and why...otherwise, this would seem more like trolling....
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              What do you think he'll change about it?
              Oh, I'm predicting a nice firefight over this, but I have no idea what he might propose changing. No matter what he wants to change, though, I'm sure a lot of folks will go ballistic over it. I'm just expecting to get another chance to watch the left lose it's mind yet again.

But I'm also wondering what he's trying to draw attention away from.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                But I'm also wondering what he's trying to draw attention away from.
                Take your pick -- my money's his affiliation with Eppstein.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Take your pick -- my money's his affiliation with Eppstein.
                  funny part is how the neocons are glossing over the oroverbial Elephant in the room (Trump) while at the same time trying to bring in...who was that again...some distant 20th century figure...ah yes Bill Clinton (read about him in history class iirc)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Take your pick -- my money's his affiliations with Eppstein.
                    I think we can make this into a drinking game
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

now Trump's basically "I don't know the guy" lol

Comment

Another US shooting - 20+ dead

Spoiler:
                        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

cvc
                          Who cares?

hopes and prayers, cause the work.

in the meantime, take your missile base elsewhere. We didn't start a war with Iran, or Gina,
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                            now Trump's basically "I don't know the guy" lol
                            considering the mass shooter is...like most of the other mass shooters in recent years, a registered DEMOCRAT....it makes sense that Trump doesn't know him since the mass shooter, like all his other wannabe communist friends, probably voted for either Bernie or Shrillary

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                              and that's not even counting all the wrongful police shootings in that country
                              honest citizens can't even leave their house without fear of coming across either a common criminal or an "criminal in blue" lol

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                considering the mass shooter is...like most of the other mass shooters in recent years, a registered DEMOCRAT....it makes sense that Trump doesn't know him since the mass shooter, like all his other wannabe communist friends, probably voted for either Bernie or Shrillary
                                I thought Dems don't like guns so might wanna make up your mind

btw he's also an american born & bred right? try arguing immigration on that one
                                maybe your president should've sent him back to his country? oops

Comment

Working...
                                X