This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another stink pile hovering around Trump's campaign got busted

Banker Accused of Arranging $16 Million in Loans to Manafort to Gain High-Level Trump Post
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
      The State and the IRS share tax informations between them btw, and that legislation piece isn't targeting Trump directly, lawyers made sure it was ironclad. Also considering his headquarters are in NY, the state taxes and the federal taxes should be nearly identical, perhaps giving grounds to further push for the federal tax disclosure. All this BS because your King refuses to disclose his taxes.

Also, it's absolute BS that Trump won't release his tax reports as privacy to those reports isn't covered by Constitutional law.

Ultimately I mean we're not lawyers so I might be wrong and you as well, constitutional law is a mess as it is, but the goal is to give bad press to Trump for the upcoming election, which I completely support. Lock him up.
      There is and never has been any law requiring a president to release his tax returns. It is merely custom.

Comment

The State and the IRS share tax informations between them btw, and that legislation piece isn't targeting Trump directly, lawyers made sure it was ironclad. Also considering his headquarters are in NY, the state taxes and the federal taxes should be nearly identical, perhaps giving grounds to further push for the federal tax disclosure. All this BS because your King refuses to disclose his taxes.

Also, it's absolute BS that Trump won't release his tax reports as privacy to those reports isn't covered by Constitutional law.

Ultimately I mean we're not lawyers so I might be wrong and you as well, constitutional law is a mess as it is, but the goal is to give bad press to Trump for the upcoming election, which I completely support. Lock him up.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        There is and never has been any law requiring a president to release his tax returns. It is merely custom.
        Maxine Waters already (or finally) gained 8 years of President Trump's Tax files.
        Let THAT sink in. If she and her "committee" of *gimme/gimme NOW!!! folks* can do this to the President, who else will the DEMs do this to...?

I have family members who won't even submit their SS# shown on their medical health files for each doctor visit. And those folks are ALL Democrats... Been told by those same family members that the SS# is NOT required to be noted on the medical application (which is also used for insurance purposes). Gee, what's wrong with this picture??

As a NON-Democrat, I have always given out that data plus *personal* stuff I'd rather NOT on medical and other paperwork forms, regardless of which doctor I saw (most of them, knew me from my childhood!). Now, I just hand off a pre-written sheet of data with dates & whatever else is applicable to it, and hand it over to the medical staff so I don't have to keep repeating myself thousands of times over. In one way, it helps when the medical system is inter-connected with multiple doctors, so EVERYONE can read from the same *reference sheet* and be on the same page as myself...

Maybe that's my problem... maybe I should file as Democrat from this point forward, hide my pertinent data, and then get away with all kinds of *secret* stuff...!!!

Article below is about President Trump's privacy being invaded. (He was under AUDIT!!! Audits have been required by LAW to be kept private, until the auditing process term is completed. Who changed the law and when...? Team Obama? or the more recent DEM Congress?)

"Wells Fargo, TD Bank have already given Trump-related financial documents to Congress"
        Published Wed, May 22 2019 7:32 PM EDT
        NBC NEWS
        by Leigh Ann Caldwell and Alex Moe

* The disclosures come as a federal judge ruled Wednesday that two other banks — Deutsche Bank and Capital One — can give financial documents to Congress.

. . .
        Wells Fargo and TD Bank are the two of nine institutions that have so far complied
        with subpoenas issued by the House Financial Services Committee demanding information about their dealings with the Trump Organization, according to the sources. The disclosures by these two banks haven’t been previously reported. Both TD Bank and Wells Fargo declined to comment for this story.

Wells Fargo provided the committee with a few thousand documents and TD Bank handed the committee a handful of documents, according to a source who has seen them.
        The committee, led by Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., is especially interested in the president’s business relationship with Russia and other foreign entities.
        . . .
        According to other news sources, there were "thousands" of documents handed over to sift thru. Sounds like gossip reading on Maxine's part. Business / financial records on property being bought or sold on Trump's side. Oh WOW...!!! Really dishy info there...NOT.

Have FUN reading!!! Maybe the wind will blow the papers around, and give the Dems a real run for their greedy egos.
        They *WANT* Trump gone... NOW... instantly... So, they (the DEMs) can have absolute POWER forever and evermore.
        Little do they realize, that time of bliss will be severely short-lived ... but unfortunately, NOT short enough this side of eternity.

That (soon-to-be short-lived power high) is because most of the DEMs will prove their *worth* to be incompetent, and some other power source will take over and fill in the gap...! Still guessing at what new TPTB will be...give them less than ten years to figure it out... Apophis is due to arrive in 2029.
        Generic... BE CAREFUL what you people *wish* for...
        This is a disaster waiting to happen... it's already in the gestation / birthing process, and the USA is *not* immune to its claws.
        Last edited by SGalisa; 23 May 2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Your argumentation is invalid.

POTUS is held to a higher standard and by accepting the job you also accept to have your whole life stripped bare to the Bone and examined by the entire world. Just like politicians but to a higher degree.

How many tyrants hide in the sheepskin of a liberator? Haven't we learned already? If we can't do that democracy is useless.
          Spoiler:
          I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I would argue Trump is a tyrant the way he tries to disregard the other branches of government and our laws
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I would argue Trump is a tyrant the way he tries to disregard the other branches of government and our laws
              Military style (possible) police
              Massive evictions of the media's from the WH
              Unilateral decisions (emergency)

He's on his way there yea. Is it intentional, not sure.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Your argumentation is invalid.

POTUS is held to a higher standard and by accepting the job you also accept to have your whole life stripped bare to the Bone and examined by the entire world. Just like politicians but to a higher degree.

How many tyrants hide in the sheepskin of a liberator? Haven't we learned already? If we can't do that democracy is useless.
                By CUSTOM, not by law. By law, he is perfectly within his rights to tell the Democrats to go pee up a rope.
                Show me one law that requires any citizen to make his tax returns public.

Comment

Military style (possible) police
                  Massive evictions of the media's from the WH
                  Unilateral decisions (emergency)

He's on his way there yea. Is it intentional, not sure.
                  And what LAWS did he break? The emergency declarations are well within the laws, so is the possible use of the military to defend the border.

Comment

Guess what else is within the confine of the law?

Spoiler:
                    a dictatorship

Perhaps being lawful has little to do with this? Just change the rules, easy.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

By CUSTOM, not by law. By law, he is perfectly within his rights to tell the Democrats to go pee up a rope.
                      Show me one law that requires any citizen to make his tax returns public.
                      None, but he has no right to deny a sopeana from the house ways and means committee, that IS a law.
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Drain the swamp, or drain the treasury?
                        https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/23/warr...ankruptcy.html
                        sigpic

Comment

And what LAWS did he break?
                          1: Military forces are FORBIDDEN by the constitution to act as a civil police force -unless- you declare martial law.
                          2: Ejection of members of the 4th estate based on perceived political affiliation is in direct violation of the 1st ammendmnet.
                          3:
                          Originally posted by Annoyed
                          The emergency declarations are well within the laws, so is the possible use of the military to defend the border.
                          True, they fall within the letter of the law. HOWEVER, an ongoing issue such as illegal immigration is not by definition an "emergency". Go back and look at the uses of the emergency powers by presidents, both democratic and republican and they were all based on an a emergent, IMMEDIATE threat. You could defend a argument that a -particular- "caravan" represent an immediate threat, that would be a fair use of the emergency powers act, but blanket "illegal immigration issue" is not an "emergency", it's an "issue"
                          Last edited by Gatefan1976; 24 May 2019, 12:04 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            1: Military forces are FORBIDDEN by the constitution to act as a civil police force -unless- you declare martial law.
                            2: Ejection of members of the 4th estate based on perceived political affiliation is in direct violation of the 1st ammendmnet.
                            3:

True, they fall within the letter of the law. HOWEVER, an ongoing issue such as illegal immigration is not by definition an "emergency". Go back and look at the uses of the emergency powers by presidents, both democratic and republican and they were all based on an a emergent, IMMEDIATE threat. You could defend a argument that a -particular- "caravan" represent an immediate threat, that would be a fair use of the emergency powers act, but blanket "illegal immigration issue" is not an "emergency", it's an "issue"
                            It is an ongoing problem. How many caravans have their been? Have we stopped the flow of illegals into the county?

Comment

It is an ongoing problem. How many caravans have their been? Have we stopped the flow of illegals into the county?
                              Seriously, explain to me the logic behind an emergency lasting for over 30 years?

A 30 years emergency? Yes?
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I'd call it a problem but it doesn't fit the term of emergency in the same way a hurricane is a national emergency. I Don't see the lives in danger
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X