Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this thing? Please help (New series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this thing? Please help (New series)

I hope someone here can help me. This item appears on probably every episode of the new series. It's always sitting on a desk or table or console. You can see it in Adama's quarters, in the CIC of the Pegasus, in war rooms, etc...it's shown everywhere. What is it? Someone out there knows the answer...

BTW, I was a huge fan of the original series but I was blown away by the new series. Everything about it was better: Better stories, better execution, MUCH better acting, better special effects (well that's to be expected), just overall the new series was way better. But this item...if you watch any of the episodes from the new series I guarantee you will see this item in at least one point in the show. It's been put there for a reason! Anyone know what it is?

Pretty sure it's a light fitting. At least in the CIC it is.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i think someone was trying to pull a stargate, by that I mean, depending on who was directing the episode, you would see a pineapple, a big wrench, blue jello, or Peter DeLuise.

or it could be a light fixture.

Comment

THX it's a little strange to me to see it on both the Galactica and the Pegasus since pretty much everything else was different on the Pegasus compared to the Galactica. (I even saw the set director saying the Pegasus has "penis lights" on the walls LOL). But I do agree the way it's used it could be a light.

Comment

If you look at set photos of the CIC you can see fixtures like that illuminated which come in a couple of different sizes... I'd show you but I just got home from work and can't be bothered to chase them down right now.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
          X