• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respite (506)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FIVE
    RESPITE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 506
    Tom finds him recovering from injuries on a farm where a family has kept themselves and their children away from the war -- giving him a glimpse at the world he is fighting to recover. Meanwhile, the 2nd Mass discover a piece of enemy tech that could give them a strategic advantage.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 September 2015, 01:01 AM.

I got called due to RL (Darn you). Can someone tell me how the 2nd Mass find the Espheni communication device. I know it was that traumatized man who found it but I am lost on how? Thank you in advance
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

So let me guess how this Maggie & Hal thing will play out

Hal falls for the new girl & tells Maggie to take a hike
      Maggie goes crying to Ben
      Ben rightfully tells Maggie to **** off
      Maggie leaves the Second Mass
      Maggie finds & join Pope
      Maggie dies protecting a Mason from Pope
      Last edited by TheRandomOne; 04 August 2015, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I got called due to RL (Darn you). Can someone tell me how the 2nd Mass find the Espheni communication device. I know it was that traumatized man who found it but I am lost on how? Thank you in advance
        Dan told him to go find him some whiskey and it just happened to be where he found the whiskey...

Four episodes left, and still no resistance? Apart from the Espheni communicators, this episode just felt like more filler...

Maggie having her spikes removed was interesting, but now that Hals got the new girl and Bens annoyed at her, what now?

Just feels more and more like its going to be a massive rush at the end... Pope, the Espheni, Maggie, too much to conclude. Hoping Pope gets dealt with before the finale though...

Comment

I wasn't quite sure to make of the episode, they will really have a lot to wrap up in a short time.

I don't think Hal and Maggie are done. We saw Hal and the other girl kiss but we really don't know if more played out, though gotta admit it look like a pretty good kiss. When she met Maggie she mention how she heard a lot about her so I guess we will have to see how that one goes.

I do think Maggie has some unfinished business with Pope and I think it might be her that does Pope in and not Tom. Maggie's a free spirit and even though she loves Hal, I don't think she will ever be happy setting down.

How was it that Dan could tell the Esphini and War Lords were communicating? Did I miss something that happened to him? He seemed to be in pain while others around him were okay.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by TheRandomOne View Post
            So let me guess how this Maggie & Hal thing will pay out

Maggie finds & join Pope
            She did seem to have burned her bridge with Ben. BUT not sure how Hal will react, since his tryst with the new gal.

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            How was it that Dan could tell the Esphini and War Lords were communicating? Did I miss something that happened to him? He seemed to be in pain while others around him were okay.
            He touched that device, just like we saw the fishheads (and tom's halfbreed daughter) use those funky stones' to communicate.. And he got a vision of them in that 'shadow plane'..

Comment

Agree with everyone else that they sure have a lot to wrap up in a short time.
              I also, like the others, see Maggie having some interaction with Pope in the end and yes, is probably the one to do him in.
              I'm presuming he's not already dead from the gun shot that Tom gave him.
              What was with the kiss the Mom (from the family that rescued Tom, can't remember her name) ?? We're not going to have another triangle are we- I don't know why they would have had that scene in there if something isn't going to come of it later.
              Again, I don't know why they're wasting time on all this side stuff(Pope vs Tom, ect) when we need to get this wrapped up with the war and the Espheni,ect.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRandomOne View Post
                So let me guess how this Maggie & Hal thing will pay out

Maggie finds & join Pope
                I'll bet you're exactly right.

Comment

1. Family very naive that they thought they could protect their kids from the war.

2. Score one communications device.

3. Anne had a point, Maggie did pick the wrong time to give up her spikes.

Solid ep but yeah, clock's ticking.
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post

3. Anne had a point, Maggie did pick the wrong time to give up her spikes.

Solid ep but yeah, clock's ticking.
                    Definately, its a bit selfish of her... theyre on the way to Washington afterall and need all the help they can get!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Definately, its a bit selfish of her... theyre on the way to Washington afterall and need all the help they can get!
                      Even with that i can somewhat understand Maggies POV in wanting them gone. not only does she suffer pain when they torture any overlord, but she literally has no secrets when ben is near.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Even with that i can somewhat understand Maggies POV in wanting them gone. not only does she suffer pain when they torture any overlord, but she literally has no secrets when ben is near.
                        Yeah I suppose, but you have to make sacrifices for victory.

Comment

Working...
                        X