• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ostinato in White (309)

Visit the Episode GuideDEFIANCE - SEASON THREE
    OSTINATO IN WHITE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309
    Nolan and Irisa hunt for a mysterious creature inside the town following the brutal attack on an Indogene -- whose remains hold shocking surprises for Doc Yewll. Nolan finds it difficult to cope with the loss of those who died under his command, and Stahma finds her homecoming less than she had hoped.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 September 2015, 08:03 PM.

Well, it seems they indeed will give the rest of the season to the Omec plot. I hope it works out.

This episode kept making Defiance a far more mature show than it was in the first two seasons. And as far as I can tell, it worked. The show is mainly focusing on the characters now, so it only makes sense it keeps with the characters a little longer after the events of last week.

There's also one little detail I'm very fond of: the stasis net is truly still down after they blowed it up last episode. That's precisely what I was hoping for in the previous episode thread.

Comment

I'm really liking this season far better than the previous two

Comment

If I were less completionist, I'd have stopped watching Defiance probably in Season 1. But this season, I'm really looking forward to the next episode, possibly more than with Killjoys (and definitely more than with Dark Matter).

Comment

Working...
        X