Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amanda Tapping will be 50 on August 28. Who wants to help with an awesome project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Tapping will be 50 on August 28. Who wants to help with an awesome project?

Greetings, my fellow Gaters! As you know, AT will be 50 at the end of this summer. I've seen lots of cool ideas for her birthday, but my favorite by far is making a donation to her charity, Sanctuary for Kids. If you don't know what these wonderful people do, please go look at Sanctuaryforkids.org.

So, we've got a challenge we like, but we are open to any suggestions or any help you would like to provide. I have donated $50 to S4K in honor of Amanda's (soon to be) 50 years. I challenge you to do the same - donate and challenge! Of course, you can donate any amount, because every bit helps. The best part is the challenge - you can do it any way you want. Make a video of yourself in costume. Post a goofy picture of Amanda. Post a serious picture of Amanda. Have a Nepalese themed dinner. Have a bake sale. Have a blue jello sale.

You could even make a video explaining what S4K does, if you feel so inclined. Just get the word out! If you Tweet, challenge your favorite celebrities. Really, who doesn't love AT? We're using #S4K50for50. We'd appreciate if you used it to, just to help gather steam together.

Thanks for your time. I know Amanda and the other founders truly appreciate the support we give them. I can't imagine a better birthday present!

Sincerely,
    Sam
    Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
    Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)
Working...
X