• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunger Pains (502)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FIVE
    HUNGER PAINS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 502
    After the camp's food supply is accidentally destroyed, the members of the 2nd Mass grow more desperate by the hour. When Ben, Maggie, Pope, and Sara go in search of supplies, they discover a family torn apart by the Espheni invasion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 July 2015, 09:10 PM.

A good ep.. I liked how they dealt with the issue of hunger, though what happened to that one guy who attempted to eat a cooked skitter was rather interesting. And that not one of the 9+ people standing around did anything other than stare, till he dropped was rather stupid of them.

Comment

^^yeah I wondered why they didn't try to help him, too, but I think they were terrified is the way I saw it. So now we have a new character, at least for a little bit, Caitlyn? wonder what the fall out will be when she finds out they can't help her brother, if it IS her brother.
      Does little Matt seem to be girl Crazy? haha this is the second girl he's fallen for hope this one doesn't mess him over like the last one did.
      Tom seems off even Weaver seems to be noticing it

Comment

That's cause tom IS off.

But i do agree it seems like Matt is getting a little girl crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          That's cause tom IS off.

But i do agree it seems like Matt is getting a little girl crazy.
          well he is that kind of age, and how many girls his own age does he actually get to meet

Comment

True about Matt.
            No doubt the "bug" bite did something to Tom.
            Freaky about the bug having body parts from the various races and HUMAN eyes!
            Wonder what it turns out to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
              True about Matt.
              No doubt the "bug" bite did something to Tom.
              Freaky about the bug having body parts from the various races and HUMAN eyes!
              Wonder what it turns out to be?
              IMO the flying skitters are some how breeding them or geneticially making them.

Comment

So far Im liking this new season a lot

please I stayed with it was on the verge of giving up last season was so dire with the lexi story

Comment

This is the final season so Im hoping it goes out with a bang. Interesting concepts for the last season though...

Comment

Also, it was nice to hear that all these other militias are out there standing up to the skitters and their overlords.

Comment

1. OK...whatshername here...what the hell is she?

2. Credit to the 2nd Mass...they did very well with little food.

3. How the hell did Pope fix up that sort of meal though?

4. Have to admit the Espheni are very impressive with their bio-engineering...
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X