Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far, what do you think about DM? (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed it very much can't wait for season two
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I just binge-watched all episodes, enjoyed this show, looking forward to the next season

Comment

I enjoyed it at the start, especially as I'm a fan of Jodelle Ferland's work. It kind of lost me towards the end of the season though. Wil Wheaton's appearance seemed a bit.. I dunno, I'm not sure if I'll pick it up again or not. How is season 2 looking? More of the same or something different?

I hope they will also start naming the episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nirude View Post
          I enjoyed it at the start, especially as I'm a fan of Jodelle Ferland's work. It kind of lost me towards the end of the season though. Wil Wheaton's appearance seemed a bit.. I dunno, I'm not sure if I'll pick it up again or not. How is season 2 looking? More of the same or something different?

I hope they will also start naming the episodes.

Season 2 Trailers:
          https://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com...r-an-analysis/
          https://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com...break-it-down/

Episode titles from Joseph Mallozzi's web blog. Apparently, the tiles were voted on by the fans in polls:
          https://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com...ason-2-finale/
          https://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com...-finale-named/

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

So far I'm enjoying the show. I think it needs more interactions with other planets. I'm looking forward to season 2. I just noticed season 1 is on Netflix Canada if anyone is interested.
            sigpic
            Kenton Canada

Comment

I just watched season one again. Looking forward to season two, very much

Comment

Originally posted by Kenton-Atlantis View Post
                So far I'm enjoying the show. I think it needs more interactions with other planets. I'm looking forward to season 2. I just noticed season 1 is on Netflix Canada if anyone is interested.
                I noticed it was on Netflix Canada today. Still not sure if I want to watch it. I watched the first 3 episodes when it first aired and didn't get into it at all. I'm still debating whether to try again and see if it does get better and I can dip into episodes and see if the general feel of it changes at all for me.

Comment

The show is watchable, but I don't think I'll rewatch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                    I noticed it was on Netflix Canada today. Still not sure if I want to watch it. I watched the first 3 episodes when it first aired and didn't get into it at all. I'm still debating whether to try again and see if it does get better and I can dip into episodes and see if the general feel of it changes at all for me.
                    I noticed that too, I also noticed that Space Tv has a Dark Matter marathon on July 1st, re showing season one from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, followed by the season 2 premieres of Killjoys, and Dark Matter.

Oh, and before it, from 6:00 am to 8:00 am they're showing Stargate: The Ark of Truth.

Looks like a nice Sci Fi day.

Comment

Just finished season one on Netflix, I enjoyed it, will be watching Friday.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just re watching the entire season. I'm at the end of episode 10, and who would have guessed Oz from the Listener could be so evil.

Comment

Ok, on episode 12 now, and I have a question:

When Wil Wheaton's character calls Portia "Rebecca", did the writers get the idea for her name from Rebecca Elson, the Canadian-British astronomer and writer who passed away in 1999:

http://www.poetrysoup.com/rebecca_elson/biography

Her research centered on globular clusters, dark matter, galaxies, and cosmology.

Comment

Episode one started things up a little slow, then ended with a bang (!). Episode 2 was filled with awesomeness, especially number 5 ... Love that girl

Great writing by "the team"

Comment

Didn't like ep 3 so much, but still looking forward to next episode

Comment

well I think its a good show. Good Characters, nice plots with twists and all, and really enjoying it. I find it very entertaining. I have watched season 1 twice already and did not find it boring at all. Looking forward to a season 2 marathon next weekend. I just hope that it doesn't end badly like a lot of previous shows. Oh and 2 is my kind of woman, unless she decides to do away with me LOL.

Its also good to see past SG cast and crew associated with it, especially good directors like Martin wood and Andy Mikita.

Comment

Working...
                                X