No announcement yet.

Episode 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he didn't have a beard. Actually that would've been cool.
    Originally posted by Descended
    That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

This show is starting to grow on me

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
        Umm, please forgive this lighthearted comment (I may have drunk a few beers by now...), but didn't you find
        Spoiler:
        the second Corso, AKA Two, having a ridiculous makeup with laughable shades?

It definitely made me burst out laughing, which didn't help the episode, really.
        I thought Corso was One. I thought the woman who seems to be in charge was Two. The guy who was with One in tonight's episode is Three. Not sure which one is Four. However, the young girl is Five; which leaves who Six is. And that leaves Roger Cross and the Asian guy.

Comment

The Asian guy is Four and Roger is Six.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            I thought Corso was One. I thought the woman who seems to be in charge was Two. The guy who was with One in tonight's episode is Three. Not sure which one is Four. However, the young girl is Five; which leaves who Six is. And that leaves Roger Cross and the Asian guy.
            Yes.
            Mr conscience is One and the woman in charge is Two. The A-hole is Three and the Silent Guy is Four. The kid is Five and the nice black guy is Six.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Indeed. Blame that slip on the beers.

Still, I have difficulty taking that 'newly appeared character' seriously, even after the latest ep.

Comment

I am sorry but a fish aquarium on a space ship seems a little out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by caseyatbt View Post
                  I am sorry but a fish aquarium on a space ship seems a little out of place.
                  Picard had one in his office on Enterprise D for a number of years.

Comment

Working...
                  X