Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel's Daredevil: Live Rewatch/Appreciation.(SPOILERS through S1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    It is amazing but it's also funny when CC appears at the end to do his awesome staggering and grunting when you know he has spent most of the scene vanishing out one door and waiting to enter through another whilst the stunt guys knocks himself out doing all those things!!
    HEHE!!! I know!!
    sigpic

Comment

Well, that was just incredible!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I love the studied, one step at a time, way he walks out of that room at the end of the fight. And that he stops and lifts his mask before going in to the kid so as not to scare him.

Oh and the way he walks out, carrying the kid. It's like... every step is heavy and deliberate, and determined, he is literally hanging on by a thread, in so much pain, but just keeping going, one step at a time, because he has to.

It sounds silly, but it's like when you have a small child/toddler and they refuse to walk (on e.g. the school run) and you've got to get there on time so you've no choice but to pick them up and carry them and they are so darn heavy and your arms are killing you but you just have to power on and just get there, you know?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          Well, that was just incredible!!!
          It was pretty awesome I must say

Comment

It is amazing but it's also funny when CC appears at the end to do his awesome staggering and grunting when you know he has spent most of the scene vanishing out one door and waiting to enter through another whilst the stunt guys knocks himself out doing all those things!!
            I have to say, all kudos to Charlie's stunt double, Chris Brewster, because not only is he amazing at all the stunts and flips and fighting (and he also doubles incredibly well for Charlie, like you would not know it's not the same man/body) but also, regarding what I said before about how you can SEE how tired and in pain Matt is during the fight, that is all Chris... that is some seriously good physical acting there.

Are we carrying on to ep 3? I've paused mine for a mo to type this... and cos hubby's going to phone me in a mo.

Shall we take a tea/gin/vodka/phone break for 5-10 mins then carry on?
            sigpic

Comment

It was pretty awesome I must say
              I find it so hard to fault this show. The only fault I can generally find is that Matt isn't on screen all the time!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                I have to say, all kudos to Charlie's stunt double, Chris Brewster, because not only is he amazing at all the stunts and flips and fighting (and he also doubles incredibly well for Charlie, like you would not know it's not the same man/body) but also, regarding what I said before about how you can SEE how tired and in pain Matt is during the fight, that is all Chris... that is some seriously good physical acting there.

Are we carrying on to ep 3? I've paused mine for a mo to type this... and cos hubby's going to phone me in a mo.

Shall we take a tea/gin/vodka/phone break for 5-10 mins then carry on?
                Would love to but I'm pushed for time - got lots do do before I head off on Saturday - I will have to bow out -maybe when I'm back Listy will have caught the bug !!

Comment

Would love to but I'm pushed for time - got lots do do before I head off on Saturday - I will have to bow out -maybe when I'm back Listy will have caught the bug !!
                  Ok. We'll plan to continue after your back off hols and hopefully by then Listy will have seen up to ep 3 (and probably beyond! ) and can join in. Let us know when would suit you.
                  sigpic

Comment

I know you're very busy. We can wait till you're back and Listy has caught up? Though she may not be able to type coherently for a number of weeks!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X