No announcement yet.

Episode 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, it's not the numbers as a whole as it is 'do these ratings and ad rates pay the bills?'

Television viewing now is different than it was then. We have new 'networks' in netflix and other streaming services having shows, we have more cable channels which means those eyes are spread out even further. And one network's 'too low to pay' is another network's stellar ratings.

As long as skiffy can turn a profit the numbers mean nothing. And we have no idea what that 'now we're losing money' threshold is.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      Again, it's not the numbers as a whole as it is 'do these ratings and ad rates pay the bills?'

Television viewing now is different than it was then. We have new 'networks' in netflix and other streaming services having shows, we have more cable channels which means those eyes are spread out even further. And one network's 'too low to pay' is another network's stellar ratings.

As long as skiffy can turn a profit the numbers mean nothing. And we have no idea what that 'now we're losing money' threshold is.
      CGI's a lot cheaper too. the entire show does not strike me as terribly expensive either so i don't think we need to worry too much for now.

Comment

Well I tried episode 102.........sadly I don't think this show is for me.

Comment

Working...
        X