Episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psl1 View Post
    If we don't complain about the crap that is on TV ......all we will get is Crap TV.
    False. The only way to get rid of bad TV is to not watch TV. People whinning on the Internet is common for all shows
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Jel is right. Whining online....they ignore it. If anything people complaining is lumped in with people praising it and it's seen as a shows 'social media reaction'

As to posting, let the forum rules be your guide.

http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...sics#faq_rules

Also read down to the community vision.

This forum does not have the same atmosphere as the old syfy forum, so behaviors that were common there aren't well received here. There is no 'open season' on shows or producers or actors or other fans.

Have your posts be within the confines of the rules and things are fine.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I just watched the first 2 eps and haven't been thrilled yet. It's watchable but whilst the premise is good and has potential, the execution is pretty meh. But it's early days yet, it may improve and grow on me.
        -

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          False. The only way to get rid of bad TV is to not watch TV. People whinning on the Internet is common for all shows

Unfortunately this is a poor approach.

The most popular shows on TV are the ones that are most popular not good or bad ,just most popular . They conform to the corporate minds view of most popular = most sales = most profited....provided they are not too expensive to make.

From the corporate POV, North American adult TV audiences are attracted to young Sex & violence and this series has these in abundance.
          SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
            Hey, Baron, you never did tell us how you saw the second half of the pilot last week. You say you didn't hate it, but I was wondering if like me you were thinking it was so boring it just seemed like two hours.
            Yeah I actually didn't see the second episode and just thought it was two hours. On the bright side I did like episode 3.

Comment

It's a bit of a slow start, I'm going to watch a few more episodes. This reminds me of SGU, just a little. The characters are very cliche, but I'll give it a chance...
              Lots of familiar names on the show

Comment

Working...
              X