Containment on CW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Containment on CW

This one looks like it might be pretty good. I'm pretty sure that was Claudia Black and Elyse Levesque.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=qE983cTD4Mg

( I hope there isn't already a thread for this one, I couldn't find one...)

Claudia is going to be in a new CW show called containment, it is about an out break and the measures they take to contain it.

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/containment

preview

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/containmen...7-3126aab6910f

Comment

Surprised there is no thread for this new sci-fi (somewhat) new show on the CW network starting up..

Comment

Not surprised since the premiere is more than a month away (April 19) and I haven't seen any promotion for it, just vaguely remember some mention of it before. I normally watch everything on commercial-free Hulu so I don't see network promos.

Comment

People have this down as already being cancelled for some reason on sites like TVbythenumbers, personally I think it looks pretty good and looking forward to watching it.

Comment

Well 2 episodes in and i am actually liking it...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Well 2 episodes in and i am actually liking it...
              Me too!

Comment

I like it as well.
                sigpic

Comment

I had to chuckle last night while watching it as well, when that teen gal came over to Ms preggers and was like "come to the party, screw the rules.. live a little".. And SHE is now one of those going to die!!".. That will teach ya!

Comment

Yeah screwing the rules is all fun, until the rules decide to screw you or something like that.

This has been a good show to date, not sure what the critics were babbling on about, it must be mild annoying for this critics that this show is doing okay ratings wide. I wonder what really happening. I think the immune system treating the virus differently is a load of nonsense.

An the government just happen to have access to thousands of shipping containers ready to build a wall around a portion of Atlanta.

Comment

Well, atlanta IS near some large shipping ports. Savannah and Mobile are close by.

Comment

So, 11 eps done and man are some of our likable characters now Borked!!
                        And i wonder, in the last 2 eps, how will the good guys get the knowledge out without getting silenced?

Comment

Well, atlanta IS near some large shipping ports. Savannah and Mobile are close by.
                          I notice that even the characters finally notice how quick they arrive.

Comment

So, 11 eps done and man are some of our likable characters now Borked!!
                            And i wonder, in the last 2 eps, how will the good guys get the knowledge out without getting silenced?
                            Not sure where you got the other 2 episodes from. I can only find episode 1-9.

Comment

Check the CW site itself..

Comment

Working...
                              X