• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Bough (303)

Visit the Episode GuideDEFIANCE - SEASON THREE
    BROKEN BOUGH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 303
    The Tarrs return to Defiance and set about re-establishing themselves and securing their new secret alliance. Nolan and Irisa go in search of the Votanis Collective and encounter Pilar.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 July 2015, 08:56 PM.

Come with me if you want to live! She is Sarah Conner!!!

Comment

LOL

well I'm glad she's dead. Out of all the 'I'll miss them' deaths they finally got rid of an annoying character.

It is interesting to see Nolan's really dark and brutal side. We've only had inklings before, but now we know that he can be just as stone cold as the Omec
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Another awesome episode, love when we learned more about the Omec and the Votan exodus. I doubt that Pilar is dead. In fact I think I saw her in some production pics for later episodes, then again it may be a flashback.

Comment

Well i must say that, at least until now, i'm impressed. If Defiance continues like that it will win me back.

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
            Well i must say that, at least until now, i'm impressed. If Defiance continues like that it will win me back.
            Got to second that comment. At the end of season two I was about to give up on the series. It seemed this was almost an all powerful alien race, and the show was relaying on the tech a bit to much.

In the first three episodes we have had the deaths of two major characters, the introduction of a evil that actually "feels real" and something tells me that the Olmac are not the evil that they are made out to be by the other alien races.

I'll continue to watch but lets hope they don't get to silly. I like the new gritty realism.

Comment

Originally posted by randyored View Post
              Come with me if you want to live! She is Sarah Conner!!!
              I nearly woke everybody up laughing at that.

I think I said this last year when her character was first introduced, but age has not been kind to her, I used to quiet fancy her a few years back, but she looks like my old nan now, it could just be makeup though...

Comment

episode ratings.

0.880 mil. viewers
                0.16 adult rating

With bad ratings for Defiance, Dark Matter and Killjoys i wonder what syfy will do. Will they renew any of these?

Comment

Depends how the ratings compare to SyFy's average
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

SYFY's average now is lower than 1 mi. viewers and about 0.2 adult rating. In that case they will all be renewed!!

Comment

Omec - Giant Purple People Eater.

Total syffy posts: 36,690
                      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                      Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                        SYFY's average now is lower than 1 mi. viewers and about 0.2 adult rating. In that case they will all be renewed!!
                        That's about as crazy as them cancelling all their shows. Its why I said the renewal/cancellation is dependent of how Defiance's ratings compare to the SyFy's average
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Even if the ratings aren't great, as long as they pay the bills skiffy has nothing to lose.

Thats the magic threshold for keeping a show around, does it pay for itself?
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Whether it will get another season or not, so far this season seems to be worth watching (more so than the previous ones).

Comment

Working...
                            X