No announcement yet.

Whose loss was more gut-wrenching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckett was one of the characters I liked in the one Stargate series I didn't really get into but watched in the end with the GW rewatch. However, the impact of his death was negated for me by the ridiculous way in which he met his end!

If I had to choose one character death in SGA that had an impact on me it would be the alternate Sheppard in 'Vegas'.

Comment

I would have to with Frazier. Her death was shocking and something that happens in real life (a military doctor dying while doing their job).

Then Jacob Carter's since it was kind of overlooked. I mean they have a death scene and such. But I feel like he wasn't really mentioned after Threads.

While Daniel and Carson's deaths were sad, they do come back. So therefore aren't dead .
      sigpic

Comment

Dr Janet Fraiser's death. So senseless.

Mike W.

ONELL SM.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          However, the impact of his death was negated for me by the ridiculous way in which he met his end!
          Yeah - exploding tumor was quite daft. :/
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            Yeah - exploding tumor was quite daft. :/
            It classifies as dumbest idea ever.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It was Daniel first for me too. I relate myself a lot with his character and humanity. Beckett and Jacob are a toss up but Jacob would prob be second because lets not forget that the oldest living Tokra also died along with him.

Comment

I going to have to say that when watching sg1 the first time on dvd Janets death was very unexpected and it was gut wrenching. Also I loved the acting in that episode think it was awesome.
                Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal...WACKO!

Comment

Working...
                X