No announcement yet.

Just started watching Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU was hard for me to get into, but I did watch it. It isn't my favorite of the three series, but by the 2d season, I was actually looking forward to seeing the next episode and the next. It takes a bit of getting used to, but if anyone is trying to decide whether to watch it, I say just watch a few episodes and make up your own mind.

Comment

Took me a while to get into SGU too, but I'm glad I persevered as it really took off in its second season! I didn't get into SGA, gave up on it a few episodes into its second season, but ended up watching it eventually and there were some great moments in it. One of my top 5 episodes came from SGA so I can't say "don't watch x, y or z" as you never know!

Comment

In SGU i really didn't like season 1 (also find it interesting that the F-304 class ship couldn't take on a couple of Ha'tak status vessels, despite being able to beat Ori motherships and take hits from several of their weapons, when an armada of Ha'tak's couldn't even stratch an ori mothership)

season 2 got a lot better though and was enjoyable.

Comment

It was an element of surprise. The Lucian Alliance knocked them out before the Hammond could raise the shields. Superior technology is no substitute for a superior strategy
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
          X