DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC's Legends of Tomorrow

I'm not sure if there is already a thread for this or not. Looks like a nice mash up of Arrow and The Flash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mub...layer_embedded

im excited for this one, looks awesome
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

The trailer definitely made me very interested in this series.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this series.
        sigpic

Comment

Arthur Darvil looks quite different from how he looked as Rory, I kinda like it

Also Glad Caity Lotz is back, it seems they went the lazarus pit route, that's good I think imo maybe she will get the canary cry, but instead of technology it will be her metahuman ability from returning from the dead

I also kind of liked Captain Cold In this which is strange because I did not like him in The Flash that much until Rogue Time
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Seems your people keep cutting my comments for no other reason I assume that I may question the position of others or there is something wrong with your system. So much for the world of democratic rights. I said it before and I'l say it again that it could be good but I would hate it to be the same general themes that have followed before. Has that not been to the liking of your censors. In Australia we have a much more open debate.

Comment

Seems your people keep cutting my comments for no other reason I assume that I may question the position of others or there is something wrong with your system. So much for the world of democratic rights. I said it before and I'l say it again that it could be good but I would hate it to be the same general themes that have followed before. Has that not been to the liking of your censors. In Australia we have a much more open debate.

Comment

Comment

Looking forward to this! Enjoying Arrow and The Flash, so glad to see another show added to the universe, more cross over potential.

Glad to see Arthur Darvil in a main role as I enjoyed him in Doctor Who.

Comment

Originally posted by bearfax View Post
                    Considering that you just posted the same message three times I'm gonna assume that there was something wrong with the comments getting posted. However, in the event that you said anything that breached content rules then, yes it may have been deleted eventually. This isn't a democracy, it's a public forum with very distinct rules.

Given however that I've been watching this thread repeatedly and never saw your post it looks like it never got posted in the first place which implies system error. If you have any further problems then contact one of the mods.

To your point though, from the looks of the show it'll have it's own distinct dynamic, particularly with the time travel aspect. Plus it seems like the team itself will offer something different and be fairly dynamic. After all you're likely to have Cold and Heatwave looking to see how they can profit from a given situation, Palmer essentially geeking out over future tech and ignoring potential threats, and Stein being the voice of reason.... when he isn't merged with Ronnie... I mean it's not like there's a clear leader in the group. Sara could potentially step up but she's used to operating alone.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

None of the Mods deleted any posts in this thread.

What may have happened is a big browser hiccup resulting in bearfax having a problem getting his posts through.

PS Trailer looks good.

PPS: Doesn't look like there were any server probs at GW's end.
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 May 2015, 06:07 AM.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Big fan of Arrow, slightly smaller fan of Flash. The buzz on this series did not grab my interest at all.

Until the trailer, anyway. Really enjoyed the trailer, and now I'm quite looking forward to the series.

I wonder if Darren/whoever might consider consolidating Arrow/Flash/Legends into a single sub-forum instead of two sub-forums and a thread? They're all in the same universe, after all...
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

If there was a mistake I aplogise but its happened a few times now and I've seen the items on the board one day and gone the next. Maybe there's a problem travelling the wind currents over the Pacific As for it appearing three times, the message must have hit a twister and gone round and round. Enough material there for a SciFi movie it would seem.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Big fan of Arrow, slightly smaller fan of Flash. The buzz on this series did not grab my interest at all.

Until the trailer, anyway. Really enjoyed the trailer, and now I'm quite looking forward to the series.

I wonder if Darren/whoever might consider consolidating Arrow/Flash/Legends into a single sub-forum instead of two sub-forums and a thread? They're all in the same universe, after all...
                            Im a big ARROW fan aswell although this season I loved Flash more than ARROW its been amazing, while ARROW has not really been up to season 2 quality, still pretty good and enjoyable tho, since I heard about this (LOT)being a potential thing I was kinda hoping that they picked it up, and the trailer did not disappoint IMO

Not sure how I feel about consolidating Flash/ARROW/LOT, but idk maybe if GW made a folder for DCTVU or something and add GOTHAM & Supergirl into the mix (along with Flash, ARROW, LOT),
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Glad I started investing more time in this TV universe. Dropped in and out of Arrow seasons 1 and 2, but only really started watching it week in week out for season 3.

Definately one of my favourite TV universes and glad its getting expanded.

Comment

Working...
                              X