Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78
  1. #1

    Default DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    I'm not sure if there is already a thread for this or not. Looks like a nice mash up of Arrow and The Flash.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mub...layer_embedded

  2. #2
    Colonel mr_kennedy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Closet
    Posts
    6,465

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    im excited for this one, looks awesome
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

    Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

  3. #3
    Captain Wyrminarrd's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    1,879

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    The trailer definitely made me very interested in this series.

  4. #4
    Playmaker VampyreWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    12,756

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    I'm really looking forward to this series.

  5. #5
    Colonel mr_kennedy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Closet
    Posts
    6,465

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Arthur Darvil looks quite different from how he looked as Rory, I kinda like it

    Also Glad Caity Lotz is back, it seems they went the lazarus pit route, that's good I think imo maybe she will get the canary cry, but instead of technology it will be her metahuman ability from returning from the dead

    I also kind of liked Captain Cold In this which is strange because I did not like him in The Flash that much until Rogue Time
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

    Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

  6. #6
    First Lieutenant bearfax's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Oz, in the west of Sydney.
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Seems your people keep cutting my comments for no other reason I assume that I may question the position of others or there is something wrong with your system. So much for the world of democratic rights. I said it before and I'l say it again that it could be good but I would hate it to be the same general themes that have followed before. Has that not been to the liking of your censors. In Australia we have a much more open debate.

  7. #7
    First Lieutenant bearfax's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Oz, in the west of Sydney.
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Seems your people keep cutting my comments for no other reason I assume that I may question the position of others or there is something wrong with your system. So much for the world of democratic rights. I said it before and I'l say it again that it could be good but I would hate it to be the same general themes that have followed before. Has that not been to the liking of your censors. In Australia we have a much more open debate.

  8. #8
    First Lieutenant bearfax's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Oz, in the west of Sydney.
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Seems your people keep cutting my comments for no other reason I assume that I may question the position of others or there is something wrong with your system. So much for the world of democratic rights. I said it before and I'l say it again that it could be good but I would hate it to be the same general themes that have followed before. Has that not been to the liking of your censors. In Australia we have a much more open debate.

  9. #9
    Colonel Teddybrown's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Kingdoms
    Posts
    6,037

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Looking forward to this! Enjoying Arrow and The Flash, so glad to see another show added to the universe, more cross over potential.

    Glad to see Arthur Darvil in a main role as I enjoyed him in Doctor Who.

  10. #10
    Colonel P-90_177's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling through Time and Space
    Posts
    7,086

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by bearfax View Post
    Seems your people keep cutting my comments for no other reason I assume that I may question the position of others or there is something wrong with your system. So much for the world of democratic rights. I said it before and I'l say it again that it could be good but I would hate it to be the same general themes that have followed before. Has that not been to the liking of your censors. In Australia we have a much more open debate.
    Considering that you just posted the same message three times I'm gonna assume that there was something wrong with the comments getting posted. However, in the event that you said anything that breached content rules then, yes it may have been deleted eventually. This isn't a democracy, it's a public forum with very distinct rules.

    Given however that I've been watching this thread repeatedly and never saw your post it looks like it never got posted in the first place which implies system error. If you have any further problems then contact one of the mods.

    To your point though, from the looks of the show it'll have it's own distinct dynamic, particularly with the time travel aspect. Plus it seems like the team itself will offer something different and be fairly dynamic. After all you're likely to have Cold and Heatwave looking to see how they can profit from a given situation, Palmer essentially geeking out over future tech and ignoring potential threats, and Stein being the voice of reason.... when he isn't merged with Ronnie... I mean it's not like there's a clear leader in the group. Sara could potentially step up but she's used to operating alone.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

  11. #11
    Nox Envoy
    (Moderator)
    Bagpuss's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    26,567

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    None of the Mods deleted any posts in this thread.

    What may have happened is a big browser hiccup resulting in bearfax having a problem getting his posts through.

    PS Trailer looks good.

    PPS: Doesn't look like there were any server probs at GW's end.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; May 16th, 2015 at 06:07 AM.

  12. #12
    Lieutenant General DigiFluid's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    18,609

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Big fan of Arrow, slightly smaller fan of Flash. The buzz on this series did not grab my interest at all.

    Until the trailer, anyway. Really enjoyed the trailer, and now I'm quite looking forward to the series.


    I wonder if Darren/whoever might consider consolidating Arrow/Flash/Legends into a single sub-forum instead of two sub-forums and a thread? They're all in the same universe, after all...
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

  13. #13
    First Lieutenant bearfax's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Oz, in the west of Sydney.
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    If there was a mistake I aplogise but its happened a few times now and I've seen the items on the board one day and gone the next. Maybe there's a problem travelling the wind currents over the Pacific As for it appearing three times, the message must have hit a twister and gone round and round. Enough material there for a SciFi movie it would seem.

  14. #14
    Colonel mr_kennedy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Closet
    Posts
    6,465

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Big fan of Arrow, slightly smaller fan of Flash. The buzz on this series did not grab my interest at all.

    Until the trailer, anyway. Really enjoyed the trailer, and now I'm quite looking forward to the series.


    I wonder if Darren/whoever might consider consolidating Arrow/Flash/Legends into a single sub-forum instead of two sub-forums and a thread? They're all in the same universe, after all...
    Im a big ARROW fan aswell although this season I loved Flash more than ARROW its been amazing, while ARROW has not really been up to season 2 quality, still pretty good and enjoyable tho, since I heard about this (LOT)being a potential thing I was kinda hoping that they picked it up, and the trailer did not disappoint IMO

    Not sure how I feel about consolidating Flash/ARROW/LOT, but idk maybe if GW made a folder for DCTVU or something and add GOTHAM & Supergirl into the mix (along with Flash, ARROW, LOT),
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

    Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

  15. #15
    Colonel Teddybrown's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Kingdoms
    Posts
    6,037

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Glad I started investing more time in this TV universe. Dropped in and out of Arrow seasons 1 and 2, but only really started watching it week in week out for season 3.

    Definately one of my favourite TV universes and glad its getting expanded.

  16. #16
    Lieutenant General DigiFluid's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    18,609

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    while ARROW has not really been up to season 2 quality
    Agreed. I've enjoyed it, but season 2 was just so good, it was hard for this year to live up to that standard.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    Not sure how I feel about consolidating Flash/ARROW/LOT
    To me it seems silly not to consolidate. Aside from the fact that they'd be inviting even more discussion putting two popular series in one place, I find it puzzling that they're separated in the first place. The various Marvel movies & series are in one subfolder, Star Trek and Star Wars are single folders despite multiple media entries. Et cetera, et cetera...

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Glad I started investing more time in this TV universe. Dropped in and out of Arrow seasons 1 and 2, but only really started watching it week in week out for season 3.
    I highly recommend going through the first two seasons Admittedly season 1 takes some time to get going, but toward the end it really started to come out swinging. And season 2 was just excellent!
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

  17. #17
    Colonel Teddybrown's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Kingdoms
    Posts
    6,037

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Yeah, I watched most of Season 1 and the whole of season 2 during the season 3 mid season break to understand all the references. Glad I did as the end of season 1 and season 2 were very good.

  18. #18
    Colonel Spimman's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Chasing 8 little feet
    Posts
    6,851

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    This should be good, although I never liked Caity Lotz I got used to her though on Arrow, maybe a slightly different character will fit her better.
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

  19. #19
    Colonel Spimman's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Chasing 8 little feet
    Posts
    6,851

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Until the trailer, anyway. Really enjoyed the trailer, and now I'm quite looking forward to the series.
    My thoughts exactly


    Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I wonder if Darren/whoever might consider consolidating Arrow/Flash/Legends into a single sub-forum instead of two sub-forums and a thread? They're all in the same universe, after all...
    I agree with this as well
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

  20. #20
    Lieutenant General DigiFluid's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    18,609

    Default Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Spimman View Post
    This should be good, although I never liked Caity Lotz I got used to her though on Arrow, maybe a slightly different character will fit her better.
    I'm really hoping that she used her time away from Arrow to take some acting classes =\
    "Not every movie is for you. Not every TV show is for you. Not every song is for you. Find the things you like, and like them. Go nuts liking them. A thing ISN’T for you? Cool. Go find something you like. That’s it. That’s as complicated as it should be." -- David Blue

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Day After tomorrow Is THE RAPTURE!
    By Galileo_Galilee in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: May 27th, 2011, 12:54 AM
  2. Who here is participating in this tomorrow?
    By Skygate in forum SGU General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 13th, 2010, 06:55 AM
  3. I might be on TV tomorrow…
    By Rowan Green in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2006, 10:47 AM
  4. The Day After Tomorrow
    By Anubis in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: October 13th, 2005, 09:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •