DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Think everyone mumbles

ive never heard Paul Blackthorne lisp, or Caity for that matter, maybe im just not paying attention to that

Im actually kind of glad that they used the Lazarus pit and not time travel for Sara's resurrection, I have kind of missed her as black canary on season 3 of ARROW

I like that both ATOM and Captain Cold are team members in Legends of Tomorrow, and I cant wait to see more of Hawk Girl she was one of my favourites in the Justice League animated series, hopefully we will get an introductory episode in either Flash or ARROW before Legends of Tomorrow premiers, I think it would be best If we get an introductory episode in flash rather than arrow seems to fit more on The Flash
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 20 May 2015, 09:19 PM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I'm not bothered by the way either actor speaks (I was never really that bothered by it, it was more just something I noticed that I found a little bit distracting at first, especially since sometimes I listen to what's going on instead of watch).
      Yeah, I think everyone mumbles sometimes; sometimes I speak so low, no one can hear me LOL.

I'm also glad they seem to have used the Lazarus Pit instead of time travel. I was disappointed when Sara died on Arrow, I was hoping that they wouldn't kill her as a part of Laurel's journey and that they would just do something else with her, so I'm glad that they are bringing her back (even if she'll be a bit different).

Since it's not starting until Winter or Spring, maybe they'll lead into it in both series. Like, maybe not have a whole episode devoted to it, but have things that are more in the background of both series that lead up to the new series. If they do an introductory episode, I also think it would work better on The Flash than Arrow.
      Last edited by VampyreWraith; 21 May 2015, 05:17 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        I like that both ATOM and Captain Cold are team members in Legends of Tomorrow, and I cant wait to see more of Hawk Girl she was one of my favourites in the Justice League animated series, hopefully we will get an introductory episode in either Flash or ARROW before Legends of Tomorrow premiers, I think it would be best If we get an introductory episode in flash rather than arrow seems to fit more on The Flash
        Maybe we already did. She could have been one of the bystanders looking up at the forming blackhole?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Maybe we already did. She could have been one of the bystanders looking up at the forming blackhole?
          She was. She was the one they showed looking up at the sky right after they showed Snart/Cold looking up. And there was also a shot of the 'Legends' in Barry's Speed-Force visions.
          Last edited by DigiFluid; 21 May 2015, 02:42 PM.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

http://www.hitfix.com/harpy/get-your...irl-in-costume
            First look at Hawkman and Hawkgirl

Comment

New trailer! This looks awesome!

Comment

I loved it.. Especially Freezes' comment near the end of "God, i love the 70's!"

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  I loved it.. Especially Freezes' comment near the end of "God, i love the 70's!"
                  That would be Heat Wave, but the point stands.

What a fantastic trailer.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                    That would be Heat Wave, but the point stands.

What a fantastic trailer.

Ghha.. mixed the 2 up..

Comment

Jaw-droppingly good introduction to the new series. Good to see this universe expanding (even if I'm a Flash more than an Arrow fan). Love the hawks already.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I can't wait for this to premier! I loved the trailer for it...looks extremely promising.
                        sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to this one, nice to see it get its own section.... hope its not just a 1 season wonder
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                            No decision's been taken yet by Darren on whether to create a DC folder.Just so y'all know!
                            I think it may work better, you already have a Marvel/Shield folder

Comment

Nice to see that this got its own section.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                Nice to see that this got its own section.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X