• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gift (507)

Visit the Episode GuideGAME OF THRONES - SEASON FIVE
    THE GIFT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 507
    Lady Olenna and the King find they can do little to rescue their loved ones from the dungeons of the Red Keep, as Cersei basks in a momentary triumph. Sam must defend Gilly from the brothers of the Night's Watch, while at Winterfell Sansa appeals to Theon for help. Stannis defies wise council to march his army south, and Jorah enters the arena to gain an audience with Daenerys.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 May 2015, 09:33 PM.

I missed some of it, but it looks like Sansa has had a rude awakening and learned who she can trust...and can't trust (anyone). If she's gonna do anything she'll need to do it on her own.
    Cersei, well she's falling to her own trap - gee ain't that too bad.
    Tyrion finally meets Dany, but she's still ticked off with Jonah
    And Sam...well Sam kinda loses....but there is a definite upside to his situation.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well Sansa is still naive trusting Theon to do anything for her. I am beginning to think Joffrey & Rouse Bolton could be related. Rouse is as bad as Joffrey for torturing people.
      Cercei does seem to be getting her come-uppance, but that does not help the Tyrells.
      OK, Loris is guilty of being a *******, but Margrey did not do anything wrong apart from trying to protect her brother.
      We need Tommen to grow up, use his authority and put the sparrows back in their place.
      I was always told 'two wrongs do not make a right', but that High Sparrow seems to condone his followers using unnecessary violence.
      Jamie comes to see his 'niece' to see if she wants to go home to Kings Landing, gets attacked by sand snakes, defends himself & is taken prisoner.
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Tommen, unfortunately, likely spent his life being bullied by Joff, learning to stay out of his way, being the 'spare' second son and yeah, desperately needs a backbone.

The Sparrows are incredibly self-rightous in their hypocrisy....violence in the name of 'good' is ok, but everyone else needs to behave. Cersei should have thought of that when she sicc'd them on Margery.

Sansa's had a harsh lesson in trusting...she can't trust anyone but herself.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

As soon as Bron got cut, I guessed poison, but suprised he lived. The Sand Snakes probably have a plan for him now...

Well, Cerseis plan has backfired on herself now...

Comment

Working...
          X