• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill the Boy (505)

Visit the Episode GuideGAME OF THRONES - SEASON FIVE
    KILL THE BOY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 505
    Jon tries to convince the Free Folk to make peace, as Stannis prepares to ride to Winterfell -- where Sansa comes face-to-face with the thing that was once Theon Greyjoy. Daenerys makes a crucial decision to secure her place among Mereen's largest families, and Mormont and Tyrion encounter trouble on their journey.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 May 2015, 08:43 PM.

So, which episode will have The Battle of the North? Im guessing episode 8, 9 or the finale...

Comment

Ramsay is terrifying. The control and power he has over "reek" is so palpable in every scene and I cannot help but feel so badly for Theon. I did not really care for him or even like him after he betrayed the Starks but now, seeing how destroyed and defeated he is, I can't but feel for him. Both actors do a great job in their roles. I wonder if Theon will ever be able to escape and heal from this trauma.

The whole Daenerys story line is confusing for me, I feel like we've seen her blunder and make mistakes ever since she let Ser Jorah go and now that she is down one more advisor, she is starting to rely on her own decision making process, I guess? I suppose it makes sense to see her fail and see her progress at being a queen/ruler. And in a way she needed to be completely alone, no longer relying on anyone to help her make her own choices as she sees fit.

And that ending! What a great scene with Ser Jorah and Tyrion. Beautiful scenery and something that we never saw possible, Ser Jorah getting greyscale.

Comment

Working...
      X