Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did too -- and there are episodes I may have watched more than once, more than twice... more than a few times already.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I did too -- and there are episodes I may have watched more than once, more than twice... more than a few times already.
      I wish I could do that. I have so many shows that my DVR records that I'm lucky to be able to watch them once...LOL.
      sigpic

Comment

I am wondering if like with S1 and 2, S3 will have any crossovers with arrow/flash/Legends?

Comment

Its already been confirmed that they are doing a crossover
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Arrow will even move to monday night for it, instead of airing in its usual timeslot on thursday.

Mark november 27 and 28 in your calendars. They better have Supergirl incorperated properly and not like last time where they only had the part at the end. Winn and Cisco need to meet at least.

Comment

Arrow will even move to monday night for it, instead of airing in its usual timeslot on thursday.

Where did you hear that from??
              BUT I do agree, it would be nice to see Cisco, Felicity AND Winn all geek out.

Comment

CW press release
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Mark november 27 and 28 in your calendars. They better have Supergirl incorperated properly and not like last time where they only had the part at the end. Winn and Cisco need to meet at least.
                  From everything I've heard, that's the plan. Last season, they didn't know whether they'd be switching networks when they were scheduling so they didn't plan gaps into the Supergirl schedule to account for crossovers.

Comment

I know there was a reason for it last time, but this time they scheduled in advance so it should be okay.

Comment

I'm excited that the new season of Supergirl starts tonight. I'll have to record it because I have a long day at work today.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup, it's been marked on my calendar to download tomorrow.

Some folks are going to be happy this season, others not so much.

Comment

Yup, it's been marked on my calendar to download tomorrow.

Some folks are going to be happy this season, others not so much.
                          I assume we are talking about Linda

I'm excited for all my Arrowverse shows to come back
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I just hope they all stop acting like a bunch of heartsick teenagers in the high school cafeteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              I just hope they all stop acting like a bunch of heartsick teenagers in the high school cafeteria.
                              This is a CW show now...
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                You surely don't want it cancelled, do you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X