Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political junk aside...what's up with the suit at the end?
    sigpic

Comment

Its the unofficial Arrowverse rule. Every year the someone gets a new suit. Last year it was The Flash. Its Supergirl's turn
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Brent Spiner (Data, Star Trek TNG) drops out of Season 4 recurring role, character will be played by Bruce Boxleitner (Sheridan, Babylon 5) instead.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I hope everything is okay with Brent though.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ya know, I liked this show much better back when Supergirl just wanted to find someone to punch.

Comment

Shame about Spiner but it's rare to see Boxleitner in anything so that will be nice to see... Interesting to see the character though cos those are two very different actors.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Season 5 will premiere on October 6, immediately after the series premiere of Batwoman

https://www.cbr.com/arrowverse-fall-...iere-schedule/
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm currently rewatching season 1 to 3 as I got them on DVD.
                  The extra's leave much to be desired and are sparse, but oh goddess... how much I love this show. And how much I've missed Mon'el this season.

Comment

Ok, seems the creators of the SG tv series have decided to change her costume...

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/meliss...ason-5-costume

Was there something wrong with the one she had? There's a lot to be said for respecting the material of the universe you're working in.

Not so fond of this new outfit.

Comment

Saw it on Melissa's instagram -- I quite like it.

We'll see where the switch happens. She did end season 4 with the skirt still.

Comment

I also read that Melissa's going to direct an episode this year, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          I think that's cool when cast members direct episodes. The more that the actors get to provide their creative input with the writers and production, the better.

I believe David Heywood (Jonn Jonzz) directed last season

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            That'll be interesting to see. Wonder what kind of style she'll have.

Comment

Looks like it's a result of incorporating tech to her costume.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Also Jeremy will return for 3 episodes in the latter half of season 5, and Mehcad is leaving after the first half to pursue other venues.

Comment

Working...
                                X