Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big 4 night crossover?? Is that for all 4 shows?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Well, for S2 of supergirl/S3 of the arrow, they are purportedly going to do a crossover, MUSICAL episode (or two)..
      Scrubs, awesome show btw, did a musical and it worked smashingly. It helped that it was a comedy of sorts. Why? Because they made their own songs. It's always a little off when musicals use actual pop music. I'm worried about the musical.

That said......Miss Martian is going to be on Supergirl I really really really hope they play her Character like they did in Young Justice. Also, they need a bit of diversity in types of women personality wise. A Young Justice type Miss Martian would do that just perfectly. I mean...is there much of a difference between Lucy and Alex? Cat is a bit different but not in the same way that Jimmy and Winn and Maxwell are different from each other. I'm starting to feel like a lot of female characters are pretty much the same person, more so than male characters.

And I really liked Miss Martian on that cartoon...>.>
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

First 4 night crossover trailer!

Comment

I'm guessing the DEO helped stop the invasion since they know about aliens. But on Earth-1, no knowledge of them= no plan to stop them thus an invasion.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

SO its a multi-reality invasion!

Comment

No, just that it happens in more than one parallel universe. Just like the invention of the light bulb has happened on all the depicted Earths.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

https://youtu.be/omVm4x5Q-CE

New trailer for the four night event

Comment

I like what I saw. I loved the exchange between Supergirl and "Mr. Burn Baby Burn".
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

In what order is the crossover? Want to make sure the UK get it in the right order when it comes on hre
                    sigpic

Comment

It starts with Supergirl. The end of every episode tells you what show is next. I really loved the crossover even Arrow
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks Jel. It should be in the correct order as it's not the BBC. I remember when X Files was on years ago (can't remember which season it was) and the episodes were all arse for elbow. It was so confusing
                        sigpic

Comment

http://cultfix.co.uk/every-arrowvers...7-18-31906.htm
                          Renewed for season 3

Comment

And this is what happens when you move something away from NBC!!! TAKE THAT suckkas!

Comment

It was CBS and its all the same to them since CBS owns the CW
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Rats. For some strange reason i was thinking it was nbc..

And i didn't know CBS owns CW..

Comment

Working...
                                X