This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Rats. For some strange reason i was thinking it was nbc..

And i didn't know CBS owns CW..
    Yeah, CBS and Warner Brothers own CW.

Comment

http://www.tvguide.com/news/supergir...spheer-biomax/

Rahul Kohli, iZombie star and noted DC enthusiast, will play a potential comic book villain on Supergirl.
      Kohli will guest-star in Episode 18 as Jack Spheer, a tech genius whose latest medical innovation, if successful, will eradicate major illnesses, Entertainment Weekly reports. Jack travels to National City to show off his invention to the press, including Kara (Melissa Benoist) and Snapper Carr (Ian Gomez). But his work trip also forces Jack to face his feelings for his ex, Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath).

Okay...
      sigpic

Comment

Ya know, I think we've found where all those out-of-work soap opera writers got jobs. Now the guest villain and the resident villain have to be dating?

I get it. When this show moved to CW, they did a lot of whiz-bang in the first few eps. They wanted to attract attention and they probably blew a good portion of the season's effects budget early on, so they have to cut that down now. It's cheaper to have actors/actresses act like lovesick puppies.

At least I hope that's it. As this continuing expansion of the relationship stuff keeps up, I'm losing interest in the show.

Comment

Me thinks Annoyed doesn't know what a real soap opera is
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Me thinks Annoyed doesn't know what a real soap opera is
            Well, compared to SG-1, with 10 seasons of subtext, almost everything seems like a soap opera.
            However if I'd let myself be bothered by it, then the Mon-El Seeks A Girlfriend show would annoy me. But I won't let it, because I still like the rest.
            (Especially that funny part when the writers try to convince people that Lena Luthor had a boyfriend. Is he... Does he have a beard?)
            Last edited by pjt; 02 March 2017, 05:00 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm looking to replicate Alex' alien weapon from season 2 "Supergirl Lives".

Anyone have any high res shots they are willing to share? Or any idea whether there are promo shots of the thing?
              Or any idea on what it's based or heck even concept drawings.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Here's one, but it's a gif
                https://68.media.tumblr.com/e25e4dd9...crrfo2_500.gif
                Another one (with the dibs)
                https://68.media.tumblr.com/128910bf...so8_r2_540.gif
                Then from IMDB:
                https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....0NjU@._V1_.jpg
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 May 2017, 03:37 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Gifs are fine. Thanks.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So anyone looking forward to this upcomming weeks Supergirl/flash Musical crossover?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      So anyone looking forward to this upcomming weeks Supergirl/flash Musical crossover?
                      I do. It will be like last time, a regular Supergirl episode tied into a crossover Flash one. By the promos, it looks much more interesting than Mon-El being outed as [insert shocked smiley here] the Prince of Daxam.
                      Victor Garber and John Barrowman will sing too, besides the Glee folk.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                        By the promos, it looks much more interesting than Mon-El being outed as [insert shocked smiley here] the Prince of Daxam.
                        Worse kept secret EVER

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the show as gthe season s went on. It's got to the point that the only thing that's kept me watching this long is Lena Luthor. she's the best thing to happen in season 2 and the only reason I haven't given up the show yet. But if it continues the way it's going in season 3 then even Lena won't be able to keep me watching
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, while Alex is in the show, I'll watch it for sure, no matter how many guys they try to throw at Kara, I'll just blatantly ignore it, and focus on Alex. Well, Alex and her gun. I ship them, I'm a proud #gunvers shipper.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, while Alex is in the show, I'll watch it for sure, no matter how many guys they try to throw at Kara, I'll just blatantly ignore it, and focus on Alex. Well, Alex and her gun. I ship them, I'm a proud #gunvers shipper.
                            Oh Alex and her new gun. She is so in love And Kara and OJ is another

I'm just so fed-up with the Kara/Alex neglect as the season has progressed, it's only Lena that has kept me watching so far
                            sigpic

Comment

That's part of the reason why I enjoyed Alex. Now they also need to work on #Maggun ship
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Oh Alex and her new gun. She is so in love And Kara and OJ is another

I'm just so fed-up with the Kara/Alex neglect as the season has progressed, it's only Lena that has kept me watching so far
                                Well, I don't know about others, but as close I was with my half sisters, when I met my now significant other, started living together, then had children, we kind of ended seeing each other less and less. Even more seldom since they have kids too.

You have a day job, you want to go home and tell your partner what a good, or disastrous day you had. And you may also call you siblings, or get together on a Friday evening dinner, or a Saturday afternoon get together, with lots of food, an occasional beers, but the point is, a significant other is that for a reason. He or she can't come after your siblings, because they aren't that significant, are they?

I miss the Kara/Alex potsticker eating, pillow throwing moments, but unless we pretend that Alex and Maggie are not in a serious relationship, and what I get coming of the screen is that they are, then they get to be the ones to hear the good news first, and be the ones to console the other in case of bad news.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X