Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main thing standing between the Arrow and Supergirl is that those worlds clearly have a very different history, namely that Superman doesn't exist in the Arrowverse.

Heck, from what I've read Warner have completely forbidden the Arrowverse from even saying Metropolis and Gotham

Comment

I know that part (about gotham) but didn't know about metropolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
        The main thing standing between the Arrow and Supergirl is that those worlds clearly have a very different history, namely that Superman doesn't exist in the Arrowverse.

Heck, from what I've read Warner have completely forbidden the Arrowverse from even saying Metropolis and Gotham
        I think its stupid, what there doing, but I still feel that maybe they will change there minds if Supergirl becomes a hit
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I don't like this series at all.
          It's too cliched.
          A lonely/shy girl trying to survive in a big city,then gets some kind of motivation (here, her powers) and then she beats everything and gets on top. Is it 90's?
          I rather prefer a Supergirl who is more badass and tough. She is powerful than her cousin, superman.

Comment

Sounds like are judging it before you even seen it. That seems premature
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Sounds like are judging it before you even seen it. That seems premature
              We've got the pilot to judge, and that was pretty bad. I'm convinced someone within the network leaked it so that they could get some feedback about how to tweak the concept of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
                We've got the pilot to judge, and that was pretty bad. I'm convinced someone within the network leaked it so that they could get some feedback about how to tweak the concept of the show.
                I actually kinda liked it, but then again I'm a sucker for super-hero anything

Comment

The only thing I'm a sucker for is a well-told story, no matter the genre. There are times I feel I'm watching entirely different shows than other people, and I also sometimes wonder why I continue to watch certain shows because they aren't wowing me the way they seem to be doing for others.

Comment

That's still not enough for me. I always give a show a few episodes as pilots are notorious for being bad
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I haven't watched the pilot, but I also usually give a show at least a few episodes (especially if it's in a genre that I really like).
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        That's still not enough for me. I always give a show a few episodes as pilots are notorious for being bad

But still, not a bad place to start. I hope they explore things in a bit more darker depth like they've done for Flash to make it appealing. She's supposed to be the angriest DC superhero right? I hope they take that aspect of her and include it in the show. But so far, she has little to be angry about. It's that sorta thing that makes me worry. But I'll be reserving final thoughts until I see a few more episodes myself.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see the show.
                          sigpic

Comment

Pity the Exex that leaked it didn't get the others, to leave it up.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Pity the Exex that leaked it didn't get the others, to leave it up.
                              The pilot was leaked? And I missed it!? Dang it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                The pilot was leaked? And I missed it!? Dang it!
                                The pilot felt like one giant exposition...not really a bad thing since that's what they are supposed to be. But it felt too obvious. But hopefully the season would be better. I am looking forward to this show though. That said...it does show great potential. You'll find a way to....enjoy it.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X