Help identify the source episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help identify the source episodes

I would welcome some help identifying the episodes from where these images were taken:

http://i58.tinypic.com/293yn2g.png

They are from the "First Steps" RPG so they should only be up to Season 7.

I am doing it like this as I believe it will be faster this way, rather then me looking through all the episodes.
    Still, I shall be thankful for your help.

The pic of the red planet might be from "the Devil You Know," but I'm not sure.
    rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

The first row, 2d picture looks to be from The Fifth Man, S5.

The 2d row, 1st picture looks to be from The Serpent's Song (and maybe the 3rd picture, too), S2. Just after Apophis' ship has crashed and Jack and Teal'c are approaching the wreckage.

The third row, 1st picture looks to be from The Fifth Man. The next picture could be Yu's city, not sure which episode, though.

The fourth row, picture with Daniel and Teal'c in front of stargate appears to be from Season 1 or 2, given how Daniel's hair looks. His hair was much shorter starting in "Out of Mind". I would say it is from Singularity, because there is a picture in the gallery with Daniel and Teal'c positioned like this. The picture, though, is cropped, because Sam is next to Daniel (but not shown), and Jack is in back of Daniel to Teal'c's left - also cropped out of the picture.

#4 is from Jolinar's Memories. A photo from the gallery was cropped to show mostly the red on the planet and not the rest.

#10 is possibly from Touchstone, S2.

The rest I'm sort of blanking out on.
      Last edited by hedwig; 30 April 2015, 12:18 PM.

Comment

1 is most likely from Exodus. But it could also be from The Other Guys or any number of others.

2 is from The Fifth Man.

3 is from Serpent's Song.

4 is from Jolinar's Memories.

5 is from Serpent's Song.

6 is from The Fifth Man.

7 could be from Summit, The Warrior or Fallen.

8 is from Rules of Engagement, I believe.

9 is from....no clue. But it's not singularity, that much I know.

10 is an image that was not in the episode but it was supposed to be from Shades of Grey. The image is on the DVD boxset I believe but was cut from the episode.

11 is from The Tok'ra, Part 2.

12 is from The Serpent's Venom.

Comment

Originally posted by Hando View Post
          I would welcome some help identifying the episodes from where these images were taken:

http://i58.tinypic.com/293yn2g.png

They are from the "First Steps" RPG so they should only be up to Season 7.

I am doing it like this as I believe it will be faster this way, rather then me looking through all the episodes.
          Still, I shall be thankful for your help.
          You have no bigger pictures?

1: not sure, could be a tollan-related one. Planet is too standard, could also be early Tok'ra evacuation.
          2: Fifth Man

3: Sentinel?

4: Lost City (Proclarush Taonas i believe. could also be the prison moon )

5: Too small, can't see the building in the background properly.

6: can truly be anyhthing

7: Yu's homeworld, i believe from multiple episodes.

8: The Nox ? Can be anything

9: Looks like singularity

10: no clue

11: It's used in Reckoning as part of the Dakara weapon sequence

12: can be anything/

Comment

Thank you all for your help.
            I still had to go over the episodes, but at least I got a head start.

These are the final selections:
            1 Exodus
            2 Fifth Man
            3 Serpent's Song
            4 Jolinar's Memories
            5 Serpent's Song
            6 Fifth Man
            7 Summit/The Warrior
            8 The Nox
            9 Singularity
            10 ???
            11 The Tok'ra Part 2
            12 The Serpent's Venom

However, does nobody know where the masked tattooed guy appeared? I cannot put my finger on it, is it possible he was cut out of an actual episode? Or is it a random stock image in no way connected with Stargate?

Comment

#10 could be from Touchstone, S2. There was some pretty wild headgear worn in that one by the natives of the plant that the Touchstone had been stolen from.

Comment

^It was already mentioned, but non of have any tattoos I can see, or all their headgears are straws and not something helmet-like. I even suspected the Native Americans from Spirits, but still no dice.

Comment

#7 is likely from The Warrior, when Teal'c was sent to Yu's palace to give him a message, and Yu sent him back with his own message.

Comment

Working...
                  X