• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Name is Oliver Queen (323)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    MY NAME IS OLIVER QUEEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 323
    Oliver heads toward a final confrontation with Ra's al Ghul as the League of Assassins implements his final plan. As his team joins together to save Starling City, Oliver makes a deal with the devil.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 June 2015, 08:42 PM.

MY NAME, IS OLIVER QUEEN!

Interesting to see what Malcolm will do with the League, and also how long Oliver and Felicity will be away.

So, we know who the villain for season 4 is atleast... Looking forward to seeing what happens with the show.

Comment

It definitely had a feeling of finality about it. I really am curious to see what it is that will driver Oliver back into the hood. Likely a threat to Starling or to his team I guess, or maybe Felicity will convince that it is the right thing to do.

Alternatively maybe he'll now be much closer to the easy going Green Arrow of the comic lore.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        MY NAME, IS OLIVER QUEEN!

Interesting to see what Malcolm will do with the League, and also how long Oliver and Felicity will be away.

So, we know who the villain for season 4 is atleast... Looking forward to seeing what happens with the show.
        What threat would that be? The league again?

For me i also loved it.
        The twist of Oli giving over the ring i didn't see coming. BUT did wrap up that whole angle... for now.
        Speedy showing up to assist was great.

My one quibble. When that one League assassin was bleeding out, why the heck didn't speedy and co do a better job of having people clear out the area.. I saw many people running THROUGH the 'hot zone'.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

For me i also loved it.
          The twist of Oli giving over the ring i didn't see coming. BUT did wrap up that whole angle... for now.

My one quibble. When that one League assassin was bleeding out, why the heck didn't speedy and co do a better job of having people clear out the area.. I saw many people running THROUGH the 'hot zone'.
          It's kinda tough to do crowd control in a panic. I'm not sure even Speedy and Dig were really thinking well at that point.

Comment

For me i also loved it.

That Damien guy, whos name slips my mind (Ra's rival). Theyve been dropping hints all season.

Comment

That Damien guy, whos name slips my mind (Ra's rival). They've been dropping hints all season.
              Damien Darhk.
              Also - Potential Spoilers for everyone but possibly of interest if you've seen the Legends of Tomorrow trailer:

Spoiler:
              In the comics Damien Darhk was shot and killed by Vandal Savage.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                Damien Darhk.
                Also - Potential Spoilers for everyone but possibly of interest if you've seen the Legends of Tomorrow trailer:

Spoiler:
                In the comics Damien Darhk was shot and killed by Vandal Savage.
                Spoiler:
                Maybe we will see a power struggle within his organisation next season then?
                Or maybe this will be a crossover episode in the future.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Maybe we will see a power struggle within his organisation next season then?
                  Or maybe this will be a crossover episode in the future.
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm guessing that all of the events leading to Legends will occur in Flash and Arrow. Apparently Hawkgirl is set to be introduced in Flash and I'm guessing that Sara will get resurrected in Arrow. Then there's Barry getting to the point of putting his trust in Cold again which is sure to be in Flash. So yeah, I'm willing to bet Savage will start in one or both of the other shows. Wouldn't be surprised if Rip Hunter is much the same.
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 May 2015, 12:52 PM. Reason: Closed the tag.:)

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm guessing that all of the events leading to Legends will occur in Flash and Arrow. Apparently Hawkgirl is set to be introduced in Flash and I'm guessing that Sara will get resurrected in Arrow. Then there's Barry getting to the point of putting his trust in Cold again which is sure to be in Flash. So yeah, I'm willing to bet Savage will start in one or both of the other shows. Wouldn't be surprised if Rip Hunter is much the same.
                    Oh yeah, didnt clock that Legends of Tomorrow might start after the beginning of Arrow season 4 and The Flash season 2...

Comment

Hmm.. Some interesting thoughts there.

Those if oli comes back and can't use the "Arrow" monkier, is he going to now use the Green arrow one?

Comment

Hmm.. Some interesting thoughts there.

Those if oli comes back and can't use the "Arrow" monkier, is he going to now use the Green arrow one?
                        That's what I'm thinking. But at the same time there's not much difference name wise and he's still going to struggle to operate without the acceptance of Captain Lance. So I'm assuming that when he comes back it's going to be with the blessing of Lance and that leads Oliver to work out in the open... still with the secret identity of course but more like at the beginning of season 3 when the Police accepted him.

Comment

Perhaps that is what draws him back To Starling city. Det lance gives him a call and says "WE NEED YOU!"

Comment

I have a couple things on my mind after the events of both ARROW & The Flash finales

1) How will the events of The Flash season finale effect ARROW?

2) I wonder if we will see Malcolm Resurrecting Sara Lance, we know she is going to be resurrected using the Lazarus Pit thanks to the Legends of Tomorrow trailer, might we see it during the season 4 premier? idk the gang could be like Oliver, come back to Sterling City we have a present for you

3) I loved Thea's evolution this season, but with her becoming speedy, does that mean that Carlton Haynes has left ARROW?

4) Slade was missed this season
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

With how thea and Roy did leave off it does make you think that Roy(aresnal) is not coming back.

Comment

Working...
                              X