• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is Your Sword (322)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    THIS IS YOUR SWORD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 322
    On the eve of Oliver's wedding to Nyssa, Malcolm leads his friends on a mission to stop Ra's genocidal attack on Starling City. Thea pays Roy a visit, and in the past Oliver and Maseo make a desperate attempt to save Akio's life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 May 2015, 08:53 PM.

Holy double take batman.
    Spoiler:
    So the whole Oli taking on the mantel as the new Ras was a ploy to get inside and destroy it somehow, and Malcome was in on it of all people!! [AAAH] [AAAH]
    Mautso dying to the blade of his wife was an even bigger shocker.
    And Ray joining in was fun as heck!..
    The whole Roy/Thea part was cute too. Though him going off on his own? Is that meaning he is leaving the show for good?

But the whole "the team was almost dead" part of the ending was kind of spoiled by the "Coming next week" preview.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode, but I did find it pretty predictable. Obviously they aren't really going to kill off 90% of the team so I thought that was pretty unbelievable. And garhkal is right, if you watched the previews
      Spoiler:
      you see them all alive and fighting next week
      Malcolm is such a scum bag, I guess we should know better than to ever trust him. I hope Diggle and Oliver's friendship will be able to recover in the future. I thought Maseo's "release" was the best scene of the entire show.

Comment

Wow, what an episode! Shame its pretty obvious most if not all the team will survive the poisoning, but interesting to see how...

Maseo being killed by his wife was a nice scene, very nicely done.

Lol at Felicity thinking she had killed a member of the League with her tablet...

Cant wait for the finale now! Preview makes it look awesome!

Spoiler:
        Yet another Flash crossover! Does this mean the next episode for The Flash is after Arrows season finale as Olivers in it?
        Last edited by Teddybrown; 07 May 2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
          I enjoyed this episode, but I did find it pretty predictable. Obviously they aren't really going to kill off 90% of the team so I thought that was pretty unbelievable. And garhkal is right, if you watched the previews
          Spoiler:
          you see them all alive and fighting next week
          Malcolm is such a scum bag, I guess we should know better than to ever trust him. I hope Diggle and Oliver's friendship will be able to recover in the future. I thought Maseo's "release" was the best scene of the entire show.
          It does make you wonder what Malcolm's fate will be, once the rest realise he was playing both sides.

Comment

Working...
          X