• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue Air (122)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    ROGUE AIR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 122
    After Wells reactivates the particle accelerator the S.T.A.R. Labs team is forced to relocate the meta-humans imprisoned there, and Barry reaches out to an old foe for help. Joe pushes Iris away after his recovery from captivity.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 May 2015, 09:23 PM.

Well, wasnt expecting them to actually catch Wells at the end of the episode, but was a nice hero teamup fight scene.

Captain Cold is clever, so thats how we are going to see the Rogues team up...

So, whats Olivers excuse going to be to Ra's for disappearing off to Central City? But atleast we know what Barrys favour to Oliver is...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Well, wasnt expecting them to actually catch Wells at the end of the episode, but was a nice hero teamup fight scene.

So, whats Olivers excuse going to be to Ra's for disappearing off to Central City? But atleast we know what Barrys favour to Oliver is...
      I'm going to assume that it was on his way back from his last visit to Star. Where his entourage was though is a bit more of a story. But then again, Oliver is essentially a ninja... maybe he can find ways to sneak around that even the league can't follow...
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        I'm going to assume that it was on his way back from his last visit to Star. Where his entourage was though is a bit more of a story. But then again, Oliver is essentially a ninja... maybe he can find ways to sneak around that even the league can't follow...
        Suppose, but since when has he had arrows made by Ray Palmer?

Comment

Suppose, but since when has he had arrows made by Ray Palmer?
          Stolen tech from when he was in Star at a guess... At a guess I'm gonna go with the idea that since Felicity knows about the Reverse Flash she asked Ray to help her develop them, or even that Cisco had a hand in it but needed Palmer to create them, and then one way or another Oliver was either told about them or found out about them and then opted to steal them for the occasion when Barry asked for help.

Or alternatively that's not what their actual intention is but Oliver realised that they'd work just as well to slow speedsters down. After all Thawne was still able to vibrate his body to get rid of the nanites so you have to wonder how they were otherwise inhibiting his speed? Involuntary spasming his muscles to make it so he couldn't use his limbs maybe? It's hard to say.

Comment

It makes you wonder when in the oliverse this comes in ep wise. IS this supposed to be before the events of "I am oliver queen" or after??

but i loved the whole "gold glider" thing with Mr cold's sister and Sisco..

Comment

Im guessing before I Am Oliver Queen as I think that favour will be used in that episode...

Spoiler:
              From next time trailers for Arrow, we see The Flash coming to Team Arrows rescue

Comment

Its rather convoluted though. I really wish they would explain it better.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Its rather convoluted though. I really wish they would explain it better.
                  I think the point is to leave it vague so it doesn't restrict the two sets of production staff.

Comment

Another Great episode

Captain Cold playing Cold as Ice in the bar, when Barry asked for his help
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Loved the team-up, so glad to see Robbie back, I thought he quit or was fired or something gauging from the Legends of Tomorrow trailer.

but I couldn't help, but wonder where Palmer was.

Comment

Working...
                      X