Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete BSG production guide for a newbie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete BSG production guide for a newbie?

My apologies if I'm breaking any etiquette here, this is my first post.

I'm an avid Trekkie. Last year I completed ST in it's entirety (yes, including TAS). I want to do the same with BSG. I've seen all of 1979 and loved it! In trying to continue my journey, I've encountered some logistical difficulties.

As I understand it, there are numerous productions of BSG, including a total of 15 films or telemovies that were hacked together from pieces of episodes from 1979 and 1980. I've learned that these are important because there are additional scenes that did not appear in the originals.

In addition, there are several more recent series, miniseries, and television films made.

I'm having difficulties making heads or tails of all of this. I've been unable to find a definitive "production guide" for BSG newbie like me.

Any assistance with pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
    My ultimate goal is to watch ALL of BSG productions in production order.

Thanks!

tldr:
    My Goal: Watch ALL Battlestar Galactica productions.
    My problem: I'm having trouble knowing what's what and need a guide, or at least a list of all BSG productions (in production order) to look for.
    Any assistance appreciated.
Working...
X