• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cry Havoc (422)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    CRY HAVOC
    EPISODE NUMBER - 422
    On the heels of a shocking discovery, Nick is hell bent on getting revenge and taking the fight to the Royals with help from Trubel. Meanwhile, Juliette's alliance continues to lead her down a dark path. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 October 2015, 11:11 PM.

Wow! The writers really want an early cancellation. Killing of the last interesting character by the hand of the character who deserves a painful, long and offscreen death (most likely somewhere in a Gulag in Sibiria!). Ya, that's definetely a message.
    Hopeful Nick will do the right thing this one time and kill the *****! (or put her in costudy and send her on death row >().

And no, I haven't seen this mess, I read some articles about this nonsense. Grimm season 5 will definetely happen without me at all. I'm done with this so called show!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

For the non Trubel hating POV, I think they did a decent job of shutting down various plot lines while leaving others open

The king is dead, so shift of power there. Juliet is dead, which is really the only fate she could face. They have a good patsy to be blamed for the ripper killings, freeing the captain of all but his own guilt. Diana is, apparently, on her own? or with her own forces after being rescued by her makeshift midwife - think she'll be reunited with Adalind?

A good finale that sets things up for next season
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad that Juliet is dead (and I hope that she stays dead) -- I never cared for her from the start. I didn't think that Nick would be able to kill her, no matter what.

I also didn't expect what happened with Diana and the king. The King is dead -- long live the Princess!. Was happy and surprised to see Meisner again. Am I the only one or was Diana's smile at the end just a little creepy? Of course, the actress is just a little girl, so maybe it was just the way she generally smiles.

Can't wait for season 5 to see how the show develops from here. I wouldn't mind it if Nick went into a dark place for a while.

Comment

Great finale and its kind of sad how fast Juliet went darkside and needed to be killed. She even stayed behind in the end and I am pretty sure she did not even know herself why.

It kind of looks like there will be consequences for Wu. Not yet, but he was the last cop who saw our Jack dummy before he was killed. Coincidentally, related to the compound that was raided with god knows where he got the Shotgun from.

What is Truble there to do? The officials in the end where in contact with her and the woman said "Get her!". Since she was there as well they can only have been after Juliet. Apparently a created Hexenbiest is valuable. I guess they want to study and replicate that.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Ding Dong The ***** is dead, and thank god too, I was never really really a Juliette fan, I started liking her once she became a hexenbeast but once she got Kelley Berkhardt killed I think her fate was sealed, and I love Trubel for killing her, (but I was already a trubel fan)

Juliette went full Shane, you never go full Shane

So things are gonna be really shaken up for the royals next season, with Kenneth dead and The King dead, does that mean we'll see more of Viktor? or was he killed offscreen? abit confusing how he was just whisked away back to Europe

Diana wow, im curious to see what more is going to happen with her next season, is she the queen now? will she escape with the resistance? is meisner even still with the resistance or is he just Diana's pawn?

2 things i'd like to see more of next season are what the big fuss is about those keys and where the map leads to and whats so special about it..... and Agent Chavez and her band of wesen hunting cops? im not exactly sure whats going on there but id like to find out

look forward to next season
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

I too enjoyed this episode. So glad Juliette is gone, there really was no other way that was going to end.

I was just thinking about Diana and Adalind. Once the new baby is born, the royals and Nick will be family through the kids. Perhaps they have to work together, because I'm sure that the Agent at the end isn't going anywhere next season.

I'd be sad if Wu takes the fall for anything, but they did make a point to question if any guns were used...

Looking forward to next season!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                Juliet is dead, which is really the only fate she could face.
                I fear that might depend on who Special Agent Chavez was referring to when she said, "Get her." Hopefully that doesn't mean they're going to revive Juliette through some supernatural means. They, the writers, have built up hexen*****-Juliette character. I must admit it would be a bit of a letdown if that was the end of that storyline. Personally, I would prefer if the character stayed dead and her body parts became some kind of twisted relics (sort of like Chopin) that somehow someway related to the keys.

Comment

I really hope Juliette is dead! I cheered when Theresa killed her.

I surprisingly liked this episode. I was glad to see Bud and of course that he lived. And I liked the scene where Diana through the king out of the helicopter and the return of that guy (forgot his name).

I'm also not convinced that Kelly is dead, I know they showed her head but it could have been fake.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                    I really hope Juliette is dead! I cheered when Theresa killed her.

I surprisingly liked this episode. I was glad to see Bud and of course that he lived. And I liked the scene where Diana through the king out of the helicopter and the return of that guy (forgot his name).

I'm also not convinced that Kelly is dead, I know they showed her head but it could have been fake.
                    There is a theory floating out there that Kelly's death was an illusion spun out of the mind of Dianna. I don't think that was originally the writer's intent, but if the actress becomes available in the future, I think that's the route they should take. It would be like turning a trap into a trap, a real dinger. The return of the pilot was a little sudden for my tastes, but it would make sense to me if Kelly and Diana had somehow planned it from the start.

Comment

Considering that mary elizabeth mastrantonio supposedly has issues with the show or a desire not to return, I can see her death being real.

Then again, like you said, the writers can aways write themselves out of things. What we have in Diana is a hexenbiest child raised by a Grimm. So a bit of a different POV there.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Where was it said Mary Mastrantonio had issues with the show? I've always just heard it said she was busy.

Sure Grimm isn't the best written show, with its fair share of stinkers for episodes, but that could be said about a lot of shows.

Comment

Grimm has gotten a lot better per season 3 & 4 a lot less stinker episodes then the first couple of seasons
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            Grimm has gotten a lot better per season 3 & 4 a lot less stinker episodes then the first couple of seasons
                            wow I disagree. Season 1 and 2 were mostly great episodes with a few okay episodes. Season 3 was also good minus the finale which I hated. Season 4 mostly meh, with a few good episodes (mostly in mid-season). I feel like most if not all of season 4 I have no interest in rewatching, where as the rest of the show I want to.
                            sigpic

Comment

Since you've mentioned it, my favorite episode so far comes from season 4, which is Double Date. Ironically, my favorite episode before that was the previous episode (and I don't have a short attention span/memory, by other previous favorite episode coming way back in season 2).

I would have to wait until season 4 comes out on Crave before I could analyze it, but, just what comes to mind, some of the most memorable stinkers to me are "The Other Side", "The Hour of Death" (hated the intern arc), "Volcanalis", "Cold Blooded", "Good Soldier" and "Once We We're Gods".

Oh, and actually my favorite previous previous episode was "Red Menace", before that being "To Protect and Serve Man"...

Comment

Working...
                              X