• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headache (421)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    HEADACHE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 421
    While investigating a grisly murder, Nick and Hank get closer to uncovering the identity of the serial killer while Wu's life is put in grave danger. Having turned down Monroe and Rosalee's offer, Juliette solidifies a new alliance as she works to get her revenge. Elsewhere, Trubel makes a surprising return to Portland. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 May 2015, 09:51 PM.

Wow just wow knew that was coming but wow I image nick will be heading out to take the fight to them juillet looked like she was having some regrets but she's in to deep to turn back now
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

So did Juliette behead Nick's mom or was it Prince Kenneth?

Comment

Originally posted by shmglsky View Post
        So did Juliette behead Nick's mom or was it Prince Kenneth?
        Juliette didn't do anything other than lure Kelly to her death.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

So the Jack the Ripper plot in the end was just to make Nick to occupied to concentrate on Juliette. I agree she is in to deep by now, though Adalinds helpfulness is getting odd. Its really like the 2 switched more than just powers. I really hope she wont get into a relationship with Nick. That would be from bad to worse.

The end was very sad. So sad that Nicks Mom got only one more appearence and that as a Head in a Box. The Team is back at full strengh though, so its payback time. Trubel will come in handy. I wonder why Juliette did not tell Kenneth about who the mystery Teenager could be.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I think, with the child involved, Juliet is feeling a bit remorseful...but is smart enough to know she's in over her head. Nick will never forgive her for this.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Trubel loves killing Houndjager's

R.I.P Miss Berkhardt

I hope Nick kills Juliette

Great episode
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Well, there's no walking away for Juliette for this one. She had a chance to reconsider and warn Kelly and she didn't do it. Nick's out for her blood now -- I just hope that he gets it. I'm really tired of Juliette; although I also hope that this doesn't mean that he'll get together with Adalind, even if only for the sake of the baby. That just wouldn't be right.

Comment

he wont' get together with adalind. If anything, next season he'll be the grieving widow (I can hope) and any romance will wait for another year - presuming the show gets it.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X