• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.O.S., Part Two (222)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON TWO
    S.O.S., PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 222
    The true depth of Jiaying's plan is revealed when she uses the Terrigen crystals on her enemies, and the team fights to take the carrier back from the Inhumans. May and Hunter attempt to rescue Bobbi, unaware that they are walking into a trap -- and Skye is forced into a decisive confrontation with her mother.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 May 2015, 09:38 PM.

There was so much to deal with in that episode and it was all awesome.

It's a shame Cal has lost his memories. He was awesome by the end. Hoping we'll see him again since Coulson has proved that the TAHITI mind wipe isn't perfect.

Damn TPTB for toying with us with Fitz and Simmons. What the hell is going to happen to her!?
    Also is it just me or by the end of the season is Fitz even more badass than before? Better than the original I say.

Skye, May and Mack kick ass. As does Lincoln. Kinda hoping he ends up on Skye's new super team... speaking of which it seems pretty clear where all the new super powers are going to come from next season. Though what's going to happen to any normal human who has those fish tablets... or even just falls into the water near there?

Ward is the new head of Hydra? Why do I get the sense that's going to make them even more dangerous than ever. Although I have to say that I did feel a little sorry for him and 33... Though simultaneously the whole torture of Bobbi was tough to watch... and I mean in a skin crawling kind of way.

Nice also to see May having a happy ending of sorts. Though did anyone else notice that her locker is number 33?

What does Coulson have up his sleeve next? Did anyone recognise what was on those blue prints? Gotta say I'm also interested to see what happens with his hand. He did say he had options afterall. Something Deathlok related? I suppose a director of SHIELD has to have some sort of disfigurement though.

Next season: The Secret Avengers?
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It looked like the Terragen was dissolving from the crystals in the water. The easiest explanation is that the remnant pieces of the Diviner were heavier so they wouldn't float away like the Terragen mist. It wouldn't hurt anyone unless they touched the little Diviner splinters, which probably didn't even leave the case.

Comment

Things i loved
        Spoiler:

The whole Ginger ninja comment.
        The axe / wrench battle with Gordon in that room. Though i wonder why Mac didn't think to remove the crate to elsewhere after he found it. It did look like he had the time to do so.
        Cal actually doing good for once. AND His transformation.. Though i wish they had a little more of it!
        Putting in Mac as the lead of all in charge of the alien artifact.
        Coulson having one hand cut off. Wonder if his comment of "i am looking into alternatives" might mean we will see it regenerated.

Things i disliked
        Spoiler:
        Raina dying.
        Ward going all "You rat bastard" and wanting to resurrect Hydra for his own means.
        Fitz messing with/leaning on that crate, when he should have known it might have opened up afterwards.
        Skye NOT thinking that sending the plane into the ocean might have caused all those crystals to break open and flood the water of the ocean with the mist..

On the fight with Skye/may/mac. I loved their hand to hands.. Shows just how well May taught Skye.

As for the crystal mist.. See above.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Though did anyone else notice that her locker is number 33?
          Yeah I did notice that and I thought it was weird how obvious they made it. Clearly Agent 33 isn't coming back. I'm sorry to see her go, but I was getting sick of her gimmick. I don't know what weird twist they were trying to hint at there. On to the episodes.

After being greatly disappointed with the weak job they did tying the show to Age of Ultron last week I have to say that this week I was absolutely blown away. I was literally speechless after I watched the episode last night. I REALLY hated the first fifteen minutes and then they made it all better pretty much immediately. If they'd drawn out Jiaying's betrayal I would have been greatly disappointed, but they didn't and I am sooooo happy. I was shocked with almost everything they did at the end of this episode. I never thought this would be the end of Jiaying's arc. Maybe it isn't, but it should be because it was perfect. Agent 33's demise was even more perfect. I can't keep going on. Everything was so great and I wish every episode was like this. I can't wait for Season 3. This season was a bit of an up and down ride, but what a great ending.

And as to Ward being the new head of Hydra. Ummm . . . what happened to Dr. List in Age of Ultron?!
          Spoiler:
          I saw it 3 times and I never saw him get captured or killed so I assume he is the real remaining head of Hydra. I hope they are going to do something about that and not just expect us to assume something happened in Age of Ultron, because it didn't. He was never mentioned again after he had his last scene with Strucker, before Strucker is captured. He just disappeared from the movie, so I assumed he was still the Hydra threat.

And BTW, did anyone else think Hayley Atwell looked way too thin? She is so beautiful in Agent Carter, but clearly she dropped a lot of weight to show up in Age of Ultron. She didn't look like the Peggy Carter I know and who Steve Rogers fell in love with.

Comment

Isn't Hydra's whole thing about having at least 2 heads, So i guess Ward is just 1 of a few heads

Comment

Gemma

Also Im intrigued about the whole Secret Avengers thing

After the events of S.O.S, itd be cool if Maria Hill either took over as Director of Shield, or she lead the team of Secret avengers
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                Gemma

Also Im intrigued about the whole Secret Avengers thing

After the events of S.O.S, itd be cool if Maria Hill either took over as Director of Shield, or she lead the team of Secret avengers
                Coby Smulders is still not as big a star in terms of movie roles so I'm sure she'll still show up. But I'm willing to bet Skye will be the leader of the Secret Avengers and Coulson will remain Director of his section of SHIELD. It seems clear after the finale that SHIELD is now split into different cells... Obviously they learnt a thing or two from Hydra in that regard.

Comment

If that is so and Coulson is in charge of the super hero side, and that black lass is put in charge of the carrier the Iliad, what would they be responsible for?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    If that is so and Coulson is in charge of the super hero side, and that black lass is put in charge of the carrier the Iliad, what would they be responsible for?
                    What are Carriers usually responsible for? First response in a crisis most likely.

Comment

Woah, what an episode! So glad Im caught up on all things Marvel now...

Whats going to happen with Gemma, so much teasing of her and Fitz and then they do that...

Definately interested to see what happens in season 3...

Comment

So...does Shield get the Helicarrier back?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Big highlight of this episode:
                          MCU version inhumanity - Skye push the Quinjet with impure terrigen Crystal into the water!! Is it going to remove the alien metal from the the terrigen crystal ?? And all the fish consume the crystal, just like the fukushima nuclear incident. That's very very bad!! I also speculate that the crystal will mostly affect on human.
                          Jemma -- No !!!!!Jemma!!! What the hell happen to her ? What are the stone doing ???Is it transform into something else or transport her to other places??? And Fitz!!!!! Why did you do that??????
                          Couslon -- Luke Skywalker-like lost his left hand, will it replace with mechanical hand or regenerate with some kind of tech or gh-325??????

Secret Avenger any one ????
                          And the traitor WARD!!! Is he leading a faction of hydra???Or Hydra have any new head beside WARD??
                          sigpic

Comment

It will be interesting to see if any of the remaining hydra agents besides that few he rounded up, flock to his "Banner">.

Comment

Missed it and I didnt have 4+1 HD. Will it be repeated on C4 anytime?
                              "You don't know half of it".
                              Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                              (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Working...
                              X