No announcement yet.

S.O.S., Part Two (222)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just caught up! And my first response is No Jemma! I really don't want to see her evil . I really just her and Friz to be happy. Plus I don't want a story with her being "evil" and not even knowing it. Hopefully it gets resolved in the first episode, or at least something they are aware off.

I'm going to miss Skye's dad, he added some good comic relief and I always believed that he was a good guy who did horrible things. And the scene toward the end, where he didn't know her made me cry .

I was also mildly disappointed that the Kree blood didn't have any impact on the crystal. Though I'm glad that Mack was quick with that ax. And I liked that Friz was the one who killed Gordan (though I was surprised he died so early).

What surprised me was Ward actually seemed sad when Agent 33 was killed. He also to me was a sociopath that only cared about himself, which I still think, though he seemed to truly care about her. Which makes me agree with I think Bobbie, they should have just ran off to Hawaii together. Lastly, hunter, Bobbie and Mack grew on me to the point where I cared what happened to them.

Anyhow great show and season. I can't wait for season 3 in September and I'm thankful for Netflix to allow me to watch it.
    Last edited by blueray; 15 June 2015, 12:34 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Gordan's death was a shocker to me, as i liked him. and would have liked him to have continued on.

Comment

Working...
      X