• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Trap (120)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    THE TRAP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 120
    Having discovered Dr. Well's secret room Barry and his friends dig into Cisco's subconscious for more intel, and set a trap to try and get Wells to confess to killing Barry's mother. Meanwhile, Eddie tells Joe about a major decision he has reached.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 April 2015, 09:59 PM.

Wow, what an episode! Didnt see the fact that Wells knew all along coming!

Cant wait for next weeks episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Wow, what an episode! Didnt see the fact that Wells knew all along coming!

Cant wait for next weeks episode!
      I remember that Wells had that camera in Barry's office from the pre credits scene in I think the first episode, but despite seeing that scene several times I never put two and two together that he would have still been watching.

I love how they've set Wells up as a potential Anti-hero in the future though. I mean I can imagine they're going to make Wells for Flash as Merlyn is for Arrow.... only even more psycho and even more willing to kill. I do think Wells is perhaps being a little overly cocky though, I mean yeah he still has his speed right now, and an edge in knowledge, but at the end of the day his powers are still fading, whereas Barry's are only increasing... he's either very sure he can get what he wants regardless or he's bluffing.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I would say bluffing. BUT now the cat is out of the bag, i can't wait for the full on super team smackdown!

For me it was a well done episode, other than the whole "Refusal to give consent to marry iris" by joe..

Comment

Really glad Iris has worked out Barry is The Flash though...

Id forgotten about the camera scene to be honest, and yeah, I can see Wells becoming like Merlyn if he survives...

Comment

Working...
          X